Idea for Wells

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Idea for Wells

Postby Braumeister » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:41 am

I think for a good idea for the wells would be if you dive in them there could be a creature sometimes you have to fight in them. This would make raging a lot more fun. plus if you beat the creature in the well as you are raging you get 25% rage like if you put 1 billion coin in. Plus you can get weird weapons and or items from the creature that you cannot get no where else. Like a chainsaw sword for swords which also adds a special attack where it says like you gutted your victim/ a staff of death with a skull on top which gives you an attack to raise the dead to attack your victim/ and a flamethrower for guns which gives you the attack of burning your victims. I think this would make raging and the wells more fun for everyone of every level!!!
Braumeister

Re: Idea for Wells

Postby Maria » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:49 am

I love this idea - with the weapons being weird too it's kinda nuts. great fun
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Kalon » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:10 pm

You find a flamethrower under water.

You tried to use it under water.

It was not very effective.
Kalon

Postby Spooticus » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Braumeister wrote:I think for a good idea for the wells would be if you dive in them there could be a creature sometimes you have to fight in them. This would make raging a lot more fun. plus if you beat the creature in the well as you are raging you get 25% rage like if you put 1 billion coin in. Plus you can get weird weapons and or items from the creature that you cannot get no where else. Like a chainsaw sword for swords which also adds a special attack where it says like you gutted your victim/ a staff of death with a skull on top which gives you an attack to raise the dead to attack your victim/ and a flamethrower for guns which gives you the attack of burning your victims. I think this would make raging and the wells more fun for everyone of every level!!!

the heck with +1, this gets a +2!!
Bringing the Spoot to all the Spooty players of this Spooty game known as Spooty Dream World

Spooooooooooooooooooooot!!
Spooticus

Postby awolkiller6554 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:09 pm

+3 from me =O
awolkiller6554

Postby Darth » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 am

read
Braumeister wrote:I think for a good idea for the wells would be if you dive in them there could be a creature sometimes you have to fight in them. This would make raging a lot more fun. plus if you beat the creature in the well as you are raging you get 25% rage like if you put 1 billion coin in. Plus you can get weird weapons and or items from the creature that you cannot get no where else. Like a chainsaw sword for swords which also adds a special attack where it says like you gutted your victim/ a staff of death with a skull on top which gives you an attack to raise the dead to attack your victim/ and a flamethrower for guns which gives you the attack of burning your victims. I think this would make raging and the wells more fun for everyone of every level!!!

i 'm just going to walk away laughing.... :lol: flamethrower :lol:

very inventive idea thou 3 thumbs up (if i had 3 thumbs that is lol)
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby codyaaron » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:59 am

:shock: interesting idea why don't we give it a try :)
codyaaron

Return to Facebook Server