Ship Fragments Quest Question

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Ship Fragments Quest Question

Postby Mordrek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 am

I have not been very active over the past 8 to 10 months, and I do not know for sure how long I have had this quest, but I got it when it first became available. I decided to play today and try to clear out some quests. This one in particular, I have yet to get a single fragment. I know I have done damage to the mother ship on occassion in the past. but today I have done gotten the ship at least 10 times so far and not found a single fragment. I can only assume I am doing something wrong. I am attacking the aliens at Lakeview. I attack until I die. Is there something more I need to do to get a fragment? Do I need to attack a specific city?
Mordrek

Re: Ship Fragments Quest Question

Postby Fieryshoe » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Nope, you are not doing anything wrong. This is one of those quests that could take a while to complete, depending on your luck. It is completely random. I repeat this quest myself, and sometimes it takes me a day...or a week...to finish it, depending on my luck.
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Mordrek » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:34 am

2 days of actually paying attention now to how many times I have attacked the Mothership. yesterday 28 times, today so far I am up to 8 times, plus all the times I have hit the ship in the past 8 to 10 months which was around 3 to 5 times a month recently. Originally when the quest came out I probably hit the ship 15 to 20 times. So far I have 0 of 12 fragments. I get the Mothership about 1 every 5 searches. What are the chances of getting a fragment?
Mordrek

Postby Solomon Grundy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 pm

The chance of getting a fragment is 1 in 40.
Solomon Grundy

Return to Facebook Server