ATTENTION OF THE DEVS !!

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

ATTENTION OF THE DEVS !!

Postby Denzo » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:35 pm

One of very few times I come over to the forums to have a look and see what is going on in the world of dreams and one post I clicked on to read in the General Discussions thread and when I clicked it I was shocked to see it was about pre teen models of different ages ranging from 6-14 etc.

Here is the link... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3099&p=8754#p8754

Now devs,for the love of god get this removed from these forums and please please please step up security on this forum to prevent posts like these happening again as it is utterly disgusting and vile !!

Yet people wonder why this forum is rarely used in the same fashion as the old Facebook forums was....I know they can't be brought back but they were a lot more popular than these ones here.Old Facebook forums = Good ole days 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Re: ATTENTION OF THE DEVS !!

Postby xbelladonnax » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:35 pm

I agree with Denzo. The spam is getting increasingly disgusting. It's not even a veiled attempt anymore. Something surely can be done.
xBellaDonnax in game.
xbelladonnax

Postby Maria » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:17 am

Agreed. I report several daily. The devs posted that they would be viewing the first post by each new member going forward - clearly not working very well. I dread to think what new players must think when they first visit the forum - or chat sometimes. We have to get this sorted out. I do know of a few players who have left the game over it because they were young and their parents saw it.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Darth » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:12 am

i been saying for some time that the forums here needs a few moderators that are her to ban hammer the spam bots... and keep the civil order

(i just giggle writing that as it makes me think about when i was a forum mod on a few forums i would change there profile pic to a this or another image along the same idea when i banned a bot

ah them where the day lol)
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Return to Facebook Server