Congrats to ECF and DB2

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Congrats to ECF and DB2

Postby Tonks » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Just wanted to say congratulations to both ECF and DB2 for a battle well fought. Was fun watching the progress throughout the week. It was an impressive turnout for both guilds.

So now it appears Junkton isn’t big enough for the two of you...... I heard Lakeview is ripe for the taking ;)
Tonks - T3A

Tonks

Re: Congrats to ECF and DB2

Postby JSVE » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Thanks, Tonks!
JSVE

Postby Train » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Thanks Tonks it was a lot of fun! DB2 was awesome thanks Jamie and all of DB2 for a well fought Battle!
Diesel -- ECF
ECF Wants team players Invasion and faction Bashers good honest people! Is this you?
contact GM GOs to apply and to be an Elite!
Train

Postby Jamie » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:27 am

Thanks Tonks for the praise for 2 worthy guilds who went at it hammer and tongs :) We would have won but Train slipped us drunks a micky into our drinks and we stopped fighting and started partying. It was a dastardly deed but which gave us much enjoyment :lol: Seriously it was a battle well fought and grats to ECF ably lead by my buddy Train.

ps i didnt know this place existed hic!
Jamie

Postby Train » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Lmaooooo and congrats to DB2 this week! well done Jamie and all of u for slipping us all micky's this week yall learn fast ha ha ha :lol:
Diesel -- ECF
ECF Wants team players Invasion and faction Bashers good honest people! Is this you?
contact GM GOs to apply and to be an Elite!
Train

Return to Facebook Server