A small request for the next update.

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

A small request for the next update.

Postby Solomon Grundy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:17 am

Can we get more of those high quality graphics like that blue spinning circle that says "Loading"? Watching its gyrating light patterns for minutes on end tonight has really enhanced my gameplay experience, and I think we need more of those. How about a giant red circle that takes up half the screen and says "Enchanting" every time we use an enchanting potion, or one that says "Dusting" every time we use a fairy dust? Perhaps every time we go to Isendel, we can get a circle that says "I''m on a boat" and rides up and down on imaginary waves while we listen to various nautical tunes, like the theme from Gilligan's Island, or YMCA's "In The Navy". Also, please make these circles last a full 2 minutes, so we truly understand the real-life time it would take to apply incantations to our weapons and armor, or to snort an entire bag of fairy dust, except for the Isendel circle, which should take 6 hours in order to simulate the trials and tribulations of a seafaring life. Thank you.
Solomon Grundy

Re: A small request for the next update.

Postby Maria » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Darn it - this forum needs a "like" button!
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:22 pm

I second that motion...
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Relevant Wing » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Just play time world we have fancy leading graphics that pop up for enhancements and upgrades already :P
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Return to Facebook Server