WPK RELAUNCH

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: WPK RELAUNCH

Postby Maria » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:39 pm

I think WPK's GMs reply said it all - WPK are not at all "up themselves" and in fact I have known them to be really good and supportive of newer players - and in fact me too - they help other guilds and their members a lot.

And for the record - I'm not in WPK nor ever have been - just have a long standing knowledge of their main team as players
Anyone who thinks bad of WPK simply has no clue and doesn't know them.

Maria
GM - ttn
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby zippy47710 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:50 pm

SnowyJoey wrote:
zippy47710 wrote:Well,

My application for the WPK guild was denied. I'm having trouble figuring our the
reason I was denied. Here are my stats:

Strength - 74
Constitution - 127
Intelligence - 66
Dexterity - 58
Quickness - 46

I'm a level 71 "Big Shot". I meet the level requirement.

Chad

Those are good enough stats. I never saw your application. I will talk to the other GO's and GM and let them know that you already talked to me about joining. So go ahead and reapply and I will try to get you in asap. Sorry about the confusion!

SnowyJoey.

I'll send the join request again , thanks. :-).

Chad
zippy47710

Postby Maria » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Good luck Zippy and grats - that is a very good guild indeed.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby King » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Maria wrote:I think WPK's GMs reply said it all - WPK are not at all "up themselves" and in fact I have known them to be really good and supportive of newer players - and in fact me too - they help other guilds and their members a lot.

And for the record - I'm not in WPK nor ever have been - just have a long standing knowledge of their main team as players
Anyone who thinks bad of WPK simply has no clue and doesn't know them.

Maria
GM - ttn

You just said you've never been in that guild yet you know them so completely as you said it's a fact? I have been in WPK and know what its like. I am no longer there, and this whole "helping newer players" is a lie. They don't want to be bothered with people the deem as weak. And I think because of the embarrassment of an open thread their decision was changed. So coming from someone who has been there I think I can give a better answer than Maria.
King

Postby Raven » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:53 pm

I have never been in WPK, but as a player who has spent the better part of 3 years playing this game I must say I have been helped a lot by Toulin in advice as well as equipment when asked. I know a number of the people in WPK, and have watched those people help anyone in global that has seriously asked for and wanted the help. I have seen members from that guild go over to smaller guilds, or even other power guilds to help out at times. Toulin has been a great asset to this game, as well as to a number of the people in it

Raven King
GM - Haven
Raven King
GM - Haven
Raven

Postby louisalvin3 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:59 pm

well hello king i am a wpk player and we do help out other players.All we ask is the player help the guild as well. Be it opening gates doing invasion and so forth.We are a pack and hunt in a pack some players dont comfrom to that idea and leave or are let go.We have a high have standards in the guild to play and and help out not to just collect dailys get in trouble in global chat .We want are players to have fun but be adults about it as well so just wonder what part you fell under to leave this guild and what name you were using at the time.
louisalvin3

Previous

Return to Facebook Server