WPK RELAUNCH

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

WPK RELAUNCH

Postby toulin » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Just to let you know WPK is opening up a relaunch..I have taken a month off to recharge and am looking for hungry players..stats must be at least minimuns..party of at least 50..and in order to be considered you must first talk to me to see if you will be a fit or not..People may be hesitant because i had retired once and took a break once...never fear I am hear to stay and dedicated to bring WPK back to glory..But be forewarned everyone must do their part..this guild is not for leaches to just get good exp and standing all are required to participate..if this sounds interesting to you why havent you messaged me yet? And as far as level is required i havent mentioned it because it is not as important as stats and vm's and participation and that means chat alo..well to sum it up Happy Dreaming All and look forward to seing some of you soon..
toulin

Re: WPK RELAUNCH

Postby LoneWarWolf » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Sir i look forward to returning home :)

LoneWarWolf WPK :)
LoneWarWolf

Postby Mishra » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:42 pm

I sent Toulin a message, I hope to be joining you guys soon. :)
Mishra

Postby toulin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:18 pm

mishra come on down...still looking for some quality recruits...
toulin

Postby Fieryshoe » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Toulin is a great guy. Anyone who ends up in WPK is going to be very happy....excellent leadership and Toulin will take great care of you. :)
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby LoneWarWolf » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:36 am

Guys We still have room for motivated players......... Need to have above average stats and at least a party of 50 not looking for people who are just looking for exp bonus.... As a pack member its about team work on fame invasion and mystic's and above all having fun we are rebuilding our vault so that there is new gear..... if you fit this then come on by either Msg Toulin or one of the GO's and befriend us so we can chat first.

LoneWarWolf WPK GO :twisted:
Come get some

D3H Divine Blade
LoneWarWolf

Postby Godric » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Bump Have you ever found yourself watching a movie with those badass Navy Seals or Army Rangers and wishing you could be like them? Instead of rigorous work outs and self discipline why not just join WPK? ;) The Few, The Proud, The Wolf Pack.

Message the GM or a GO if interested.
'The statement below is true.
The statement above is false'

Godric

Postby toulin » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:09 am

:lol: Boy I still can not believe that people have not taken the opportunity to check out the WOLFPACK, we are a small group who has stayed in the top 20 day in and day out with bonuses ranging from 105% to max..If you feel like its tome for a change shoot me a message, join a guild were all members are the same from the Gm to the lowest levels...the Pack is not just one person it is a unit that will Make its own destiny...Just one last question?? Why are you still reading and why havent you checked us out yet?? 2 things read the descipription to see if you qualify first..And cheats and hackers will NOT BE TOLERATED~no matter how big or small i dump first ask questions later...Happy Dreaming All
toulin

Postby Maria » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:14 am

I'm amazed you're not fighting applicants off guys. WPK is a heck of a good guild.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby toulin » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Still looking for a few good applicants to join the Pack, Dont need to be a uber player, i prefer people willing to learn and who play for the love of the game...check us out and if ya meet the standards feel free to apply...thank Toulin Warwolf
toulin

Next

Return to Facebook Server