Give us our old forum back!!

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Give us our old forum back!!

Postby Vraelia » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:26 pm

To be honest, I love this kind of Forum. I am used to these kinds of Forums than the previous Forums. These are well organized and categorized to different things you might want to find.
I for one, praises the Dev's work in this Forum idea. I totally love it! Keep up the good work, Devs! These forums rule!
Vraelia
82 Divine Sage
Haven - HN
Spartans Reborn - SPX

Loyal and devoted to both SPX and HN.
The only way for me to live, is to make myself happy.
Vraelia

Postby JackOS » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:03 pm

kirederf wrote:
Maria wrote:I guess we'll have to get used to it but I hope they sort out re-banning the banned players before it becomes a means of attack again. At least this forum is searchable, I do like that aspect

You can always add people you dislike to your foe list. It works like magic and you don't see their posts :D

But where's the fun in that
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Postby Coffin Nail » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:27 am

I agree JackOS... The mods can handle the bad apples. I still think an open forum should welcome all discussions. Heated or not~
Coffin Nail

Postby LoneWarWolf » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Yea FB keep making these changes but have they once asked any of there members if they want or like them to my knowledge they havnt :twisted:
Come get some

D3H Divine Blade
LoneWarWolf

Postby JackOS » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:50 pm

LoneWarWolf wrote:Yea FB keep making these changes but have they once asked any of there members if they want or like them to my knowledge they havnt :twisted:

Welcome to the wonderful world of FB. Seems like it gets worse every day :P
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Postby Fieryshoe » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:07 pm

I still don't understand what benefit it would be to FB to remove all the forums. Oh wait, I forgot...logic and FB don't go well together!
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Previous

Return to Facebook Server