The VV Family wants YOU!

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

The VV Family wants YOU!

Postby Fieryshoe » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Looking for a great guild? Looking for a place where the Invasion is easy, the Fallen is an afterthought, the Mystic Wars are a breeze, and farming the Drow mine is a piece of cake? Then, look no further because you may have a home in either Vis Veres (VV) or VV Assassins! (VVA)

Vis Veres is a long time guild filled with some very motivated players in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. We know what needs to be done, and we don't need any reminders on how to get it done. We have no problems keeping our home city (Junkton) defended, we consistently place high on Fallen runs, we do very well in the Mystic Wars, and if you need gear, it is definitely not a problem for us as we farm every boss in the game, including the Drow Mine very easily. What we are looking for are some motivated players with a desire to win, keep improving their character, and function well in a team-oriented environment. We don't want any drama and if you are someone that gravitates towards drama, then we are not the guild for you. Guild chat is very fun and exciting, and we have many members that are able to answer any questions you may have.

VV Assassins is our new sister guild, and we are looking to duplicate VV's success. The same conditions from above carry over to VVA, and once we are at full strength, we anticipate being a force to be reckoned with. All members of VVA will be in the VV general chat, so it is like two guilds operating under the same leadership and set of rules. I personally will be splitting my time between the two guilds so for the time being, VVA will have adequate coverage for bosses and most essential guild activities. Our requirements are slightly lower for VVA, so if you apply to VV, there is a great chance that if we don't think you are a good fit there, we may ask you to apply for VVA and you will still end up being a part of the VV Family. VVA is already a Void +10 guild and we expect that within a few months, it will be a Top Ten guild as well.

If you are interested in becoming a member of the VV Family, then send a message to either Fieryshoe, Syzygy, or the Executioner and we will take it from there. It is recommended that you speak to one of us first before applying so that we can get to know you a little bit and see which guild you would fit in best with.

The level req for VV is 75, while the level req for VVA is 70. We are looking for motivated individuals that want to succeed and keep improving their character...if you think you have what it takes, then apply today!

Sincerely,
Fieryshoe
Vis Veres GM
Fieryshoe

Re: The VV Family wants YOU!

Postby Fieryshoe » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:35 am

Still looking for a few good men and women. VVA is rapidly approaching Top Ten status (#14 at the moment I believe)so this is your chance to get into either VV or VVA while there are plenty of openings. ;)
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Fieryshoe » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Bump. Now throwing in secret holiday bonuses upon admission. :roll:
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Fieryshoe » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Have a few spots for some eager, hard-working, motivated indivuduals. Send me a message if interested! :)
Fieryshoe

Postby Fieryshoe » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Few spots available for VV and VVA but now we have a new one to toss into the mix:

VV Warriors (VVW) is a brand new VV guild (we catching up to McDonalds damnit!) where we are looking for hardworking individuals level 68 and up to be a part of a fun, exciting environment where you won't have to worry about gear, guild fame or invasion and just focus on playing the game, having fun, and improving your character. We are a Void +10 guild, and we are capable of doing anything in the game...Fallen runs, Mystic Wars, mine farming, Invasion, etc.

If you aren't high enough to get into VV or VVA, then give VVW a try. We are starting off right now, but we plan on filling up pretty fast with some eager individuals that may not have the stats or level to get into the "big guilds" but are hard workers and are hellbent on becoming one of the big boys someday.

If you are interested, send me a message here or just apply to VVW and we will see about getting you in.

Happy Hunting! ;)
Fieryshoe

Postby MikeJustice » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:25 am

Anyone looking for a great guild and willing to work this is the guild for you. They help in any way they can there are contests with prizes to help improve players. We also get all gear you need. If you are hard working and DRAMA free this is a guild you should join. The "management" is great and they truly want its members to succeed. I highly recommend this guild for motivated players. We have 2 guild chats and guild pages and if accepted you will be in all of them so you can ask one of the over 80 members for any advice you may need.

REMEMBER VVW is the next top guild
MikeJustice

Postby Selene » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:41 pm

MikeJustice wrote:Anyone looking for a great guild and willing to work this is the guild for you. They help in any way they can there are contests with prizes to help improve players. We also get all gear you need. If you are hard working and DRAMA free this is a guild you should join. The "management" is great and they truly want its members to succeed. I highly recommend this guild for motivated players. We have 2 guild chats and guild pages and if accepted you will be in all of them so you can ask one of the over 80 members for any advice you may need.

REMEMBER VVW is the next top guild

At this time, VVW is ranked fifth overall. To add, VVW is growing fast, players over level 68 apply.
Selene
GM
Vis Veres Warriors, VVW the third and newest addition to the VV family
Selene

Postby toulin » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:13 pm

all i will say to this is meh......
toulin

Return to Facebook Server