Accessing DW via iPhone

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Accessing DW via iPhone

Postby Tonks » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:38 pm

On the old forum there was a thread about difficulties people were having accessing DW via their iPhone.... i was one of those people.

So anyway last night I hooked my phone up to itunes to check for updates and what do you know there was version 5 ready for download. 5 hours later the download was complete (I think you can probably guess where im heading with this!!!!) and um.... well im happy to report I can once again access Dw via my iPhone!!
:roll:

Blonde and technically challenged Tonks :oops:
Tonks - T3A

Tonks

Re: Accessing DW via iPhone

Postby Fieryshoe » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:20 pm

I have the iPhone 4 (not 4s). I just downloaded the 5.0whatever update and I STILL can't get dreamworld on my iPhone. Matter of fact, I went to a guildie's fb page, one that I KNOW has all the free coins and crystals links on his page, and it is like DW doesn't exist...none of that stuff is on his page when looking through my iPhone. I'm at a complete loss right now, it is not a big deal at all to play DW on my phone, but there are at times things I need to do when I am not home (approve applicants, move stuff from vault, etc) so this is not a big hindrance, more like a minor annoyance.

* is jealous of Tonks *
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Steve » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Mark, Jaime posted this when a guild member was getting the iPhone- "I have the 4S and it works fine for me. I transferred everything from my 3G over to the 4S including my DreamWorld bookmark. No problems at all. It could be that you are logging in to a "Mobile" version of facebook, in which case you can't find DW on there. You need to put a link for dream world on your profile page and use that to play"

Hope it helps
Luthien
Steve

Postby Fieryshoe » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:45 pm

That worked like a charm! Still not sure why my notifications aren't showing up but I bookmarked it and I am happy now. Thanks!
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Return to Facebook Server