Legends of Dreamworld (!!!) Recruiting

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Legends of Dreamworld (!!!) Recruiting

Postby Steve » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:30 pm

We are a friendly & competitive guild. Top 2 most of the past year, currently 4th. We have 2 slots open plus a few less actives. Have over 50 VMs or looking to increase them, good stats, etc. We are chillin right now but that means we quite active. Invasion, Mystic, Fallen bonuses? We got 'em. Join us & you will too! fb message me to see if we are a good fit.

Luthien
Steve

Re: Legends of Dreamworld (!!!) Recruiting

Postby Steve » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Helpful & friendly with a competitive streak. Looking to strengthen the guild with a few good players. If you and a few friends want to join up either post here or message me!
Luthien
Steve

Postby acappella » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:58 am

and they'll theach you how to script :lol:
I'm singing
acappella

Postby Allura » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:33 am

Yes, it's true. We have followed in the footsteps of Acapella's guild AoD and are aiming to get half of our members banned/suspended like they did. I think I've seen some spectacularly stupid posts made on this forum, but yours is full of win. If you pulled your head out of your ass, things would stink less and the conversation would be much better.

Merry Scriptmas to you Acapella!
"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others."

Allura, GM
Legends of Dreamworld aka H@@TERS (!!!)
Allura

Postby Whaaaaria » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:38 am

Only eightbitpwny and Alfred are obvious auto scripters... but they seem to have stopped/slowed down for the last few days... wonder why :P

But the rest of yall are all ok in my book ;)
QQ
Whaaaaria

Postby Steve » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:09 am

I know I can safely speak for all the GMs (past & present) of Legends. Scripting is not tolerated. We hate it because it ruins the game. We've battled against guilds that used it.

Friendly & competitive guild that is still looking for competitive, non-scripting players. Contact me or a Guild officer. Enjoy!
Luthien
Steve

Postby Whaaaaria » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:27 am

Steve wrote:I know I can safely speak for all the GMs (past & present) of Legends. Scripting is not tolerated. We hate it because it ruins the game. We've battled against guilds that used it.

Friendly & competitive guild that is still looking for competitive, non-scripting players. Contact me or a Guild officer. Enjoy!

I guess eightbitpwny and Alfred did not get the message ;) Unless you tolerate it only if ppl don't know about it ;)
QQ
Whaaaaria

Postby Allura » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:59 am

I will ask you once to please stop the witch hunt. Report them to the devs, and if the devs feel like they are doing something wrong they will take care of it. Otherwise, this is character defamation and you could be involved in a harassment dispute. No one wants that, do they? Fred? I'm sure you don't want that.
"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others."

Allura, GM
Legends of Dreamworld aka H@@TERS (!!!)
Allura

Postby Whaaaaria » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:27 am

I think you are confusing me with someone else ;)
QQ
Whaaaaria

Postby Mutt » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 am

I too have been the victim of "witch hunts". Its no fun especially when players accuse you and speculate about things you never did....its best to keep your mouth shut and hold the fetal position....people can be pretty sensitive and nasty here. :roll:
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Next

Return to Facebook Server