HEA Recruiting

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

HEA Recruiting

Postby JackOS » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Stay, Play Fight, Laugh….that is what we do in HEA. Following an epic battle in Oceana last week, we are looking for a handful of gritty, entertaining and committed individuals to come and share in our teamwork, glory and fun. It doesn’t matter if your character doesn’t have super stats (though we won’t discriminate if your character is proper buff), It is as much about attitude, focus and personality. In HEA we don’t fight hard because we have to, we fight hard to help each other to achieve their personal goals within a close nit guild environment. If you are level 75 or above, and looking for a new home, great chat and supportive colleagues then coming to HEA is your next best decision.

Please message me or a GM/GO before applying. Thanks
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Re: HEA Recruiting

Postby JackOS » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:41 am

Bump
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Postby DrPhil » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 am

Hello Dreamers, I'm Phil, GM @ HEA. We currently have 10 spots available for dedicated, daily players that like to laugh as much as they like to click and fight. We are happy to help you develop your character and overall gaming experience within a friendly, welcoming, chatty and inclusive guild environment. We are serious about having fun and your stats and party size will reflect that you are too. Minimum level is 75, but if you aren't quite there yet but confident you have something to offer then contact Phil Jonesy, Vo Danh, Claudia Meguess or Jack Orlowski-Scherer.

Happy clicking
Phil (gone outside)
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby DrPhil » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:07 am

Island bosses spend all day quaking in their boots unable to cope with the anticipation of being continually toppled....Mine bosses are thinking of taking union action such is their horror at the contempt with which we treat them, and the poor alien queen: well she has been off work with "stress" for weeks now but we know she's just hiding in some dank, dark corner. We still have 7 spots open, so if you want to come and help us abuse the bosses, invade and pill hunt like maniacs then we still have 7 spots open....if you want to be one of Heavens Assassins, get in touch with Phil, Vo, Claudia or Jack and save yourself the trouble of writing to Santa this year ;)

DrPhil

Postby JackOS » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Bump
Some guy at [HEA]

JackOS

Postby Penga » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Come join and HEA.
They have a purple penguin
and a cool kick ass monkey
donations of fishies and bananas are always accepted as well.

Penga
PENGA-PENGA
HEA
Penga

Postby DrPhil » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:13 pm

...and so much more besides ;)

We still have 2 spots left for inspired individuals that are looking for a new home. Come for the fun and stay for the play. :)

DrPhil

Postby DrPhil » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:06 pm

We have some room to fill after removing some inactives - don't be shy, we won't bite (unless you ask nicely). Attitude and personality are more important than stats. At HEA the focus is on fun and we have lots of fun here.

DrPhil

Postby DrPhil » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:11 pm

and we are equal opportunities and don't call more robustly constructed people "fatties"

DrPhil

Postby TomHyberger » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:06 pm

DrPhil wrote:and we are equal opportunities and don't call more robustly constructed people "fatties"

it's not whether you let them in or not. Just calling them that is enough <3
TomHyberger

Return to Facebook Server