Humble question...I mean no harm

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Humble question...I mean no harm

Postby Mutt » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Dear William

I know I have royally fouled up. I crossed a line over the last suspension and acted like a child. I know I was upset but there was no call for my actions. I hear that playmage feels threatened by an email I sent but trust when I say it was just rantings of an idiot. Furthermore, under your own ToS, playmage is protected against any legal actions of players and not accountable(Termination
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the game at any time without prior notice. We will not be responsible for refunding any investment you made in the game, including and not limited to and virtual goods or currency that you have earned or purchased. Everything provided in this game is for entertainment purposes and does not hold real value. The game and services are provided on an "as is" and "when available" basis.). It does not make it right but look at it as a teenager telling their parents they hate them for not letting them go out at night. It was nothing more. There are no words I can give to express how sorry I am for past cheating, breaking the rules, and attitude that followed. If there is anything I can do to earn your respect and access to the game again I would be truly grateful. I have no issues being a silent player for I was one from the start. I have had 2 months to think about what had happened and it put a few things in perspective. I feel I can be a valued player in the community without being a jackass. Anyhow, any response would be appreciated. Even if its truly over for me. If not and you have a change of heart I am even willing to return at a loss. For example, removing the gems from my account. Im sure you have seen all I have spent toward the game even though it has not been much as of late. In truth, my house was broken into this year and I lost about everything. It has been hard to spend on hobbies when I had to replace all my electronics including a computer. The only other request I have in this matter is an email or response to this topic. Once again, truly sorry, and I apologize for burdening you, your team, any disrespect and suffering I may have caused as well as those I have let down.
regards

Ben Morgan
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Re: Humble question...I mean no harm

Postby Samra » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:04 pm

To the good people who have given us Dream World,

For whatever difference it makes or not, the loss of our guild leader, team mate, and friend these past several months has been difficult. It has had a far-reaching impact on many of the people that know him and enjoyed playing DW with him; he is a good person, who in a moment of perceived injustice let passion speak over reason; it has been a struggle to maintain a semblance of enthusiasm playing in his absence.

People make mistakes; we all do. I see someone who still has a spark of passion about the game, who has changed and is willing to accept responsibility and publicly apologize. There are so many people who don't care about the game, that come and go without seeing all that it has to offer...here is someone who still wants to play, in spite of everything, and just wants a definitive answer about whether that will ever happen.
Samra

Postby Pasquale » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Hey Ben,

Well said, i hope they respond to you... would be nice to have you back in the game and in AoD, did you send a message to their support as well?

---treasureguy, AoD
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Mael » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Would love to see ya come back Ben, you have meant a great deal to many people. Hopefully the powers that be can see fit to allow that return.

Your Daddy,
Mael
Mael

Postby Fieryshoe » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:54 pm

It would be a very happy day in DW for not only myself but for MANY others if Ben was allowed to return. He has expressed remorse, and if you are "that" concerned about him being a nuisance, then the silent player idea isn't such a bad idea. Alot of people would be happy if Ben came back, I haven't seen anyone campaigning to keep him banned...so why not? Let's make it happen...

Bring Mutt back!
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Penga » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:04 am

Last edited by Penga on Wed May 09, 2012 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PENGA-PENGA
HEA
Penga

Postby Ruthanne » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:35 am

Ben, Thank you for your public apology. I think it goes to show that if you suspend someone for bad behavior, that it does give them time to think about what they done & if they truly love playing DW and the people they play with that they can see the error of their ways. I hope the Dev's give you your second chance to prove you can be a good sport.
Good Gaming, Ruthanne GM, TYB
Ruthanne, :)
Treat others as you wish to be Treated !
Ruthanne

Postby Solomon Grundy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:49 am

I hope you get another chance, Mutt. Game's just not the same without ya.
Solomon Grundy

Postby TomHyberger » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:42 am

posting in an epic thread

WarBound - AoD
TomHyberger

Postby kirederf » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Miss you dawg!
[VV] Fred

kirederf

Next