Mystics

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Mystics

Postby Arioch » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:24 pm

what did you say??
ImageArioch-VV
Arioch

Postby MikeJustice » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:40 am

This is just my opinion but if they are worried about a guild that is a sister guild with less than 30 people creating a mystic and leaving to go back to another to "reap the rewards of bonus xp" Why not make it so if it is under 30 people you cannot create statue,and if you are over 30 people and fall below 30 statue is automatically/instantly destroyed. This way no one no matter what guild could benefit from an unguarded statue. Also I looked at it from this point you have people who are high enough level and strong enough to take on the mines and that is where the best gear and fame are so why wouldn't they attack them to help out other people in their guild and raise fame. How many people attack a demon gate when they can beat any boss on isendel which give higher fame, there is no difference other than the fact the mines create mystic statues but they also have the highest fame bonus.

Now keep in mind I am not defending or attacking anyone this is just an opinion/observation and I am being as objective as possible on the best way to increase fame for a new guild.
MikeJustice

Postby TomHyberger » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:57 am

Here's the deal:

There's a good deal of favoritism by the developers in this game and they are tuned to a select group of people. It sucks sometimes, like in a case like this where the INTENTION is not to abuse the system, but in the end preventing this type of potential abuse is more important to the game than appeasing VV and VVA by allowing them to potentially "farm" one guild or another.

The Devs always listen though. Many months ago I complained heavily about uncapped Invasion and that it prevents people from participating. Eventually it was capped and I was one of the very few here saying it was a good idea.

Just have some patience and remember that with a small developer like this there will be mistakes in the name of gameplay and errors in the name of fairness. It's just one of those things that will happen.
TomHyberger

Postby admin » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:56 pm

First, to answer about sister guilds. Donating items to lower guilds doesn't automatically qualify the relationship. However, when you have officers moving back and force and have one guild being a training ground for another, then the relationship is clear even if it's not clearly stated by the guilds.

Second, in response to all the recent report of harassment, insults, stalking, etc reported from both ttn members and vv members. Devs does not favor any select group of players. We only act upon complaints when there are actual proofs of severe offenses and cheating are provided. Of the dozen complaints from both guilds recently, majority of them contains either accusations without proof or screenshot of bickering happening on the Mystic wall or the forum. So both sides had several requests for actions denied. Just to be clear, if someone argues with your post and you argue back, it's not harassment. If someone replies to your post, it's not stalking. Devs are not here to breakup fights and arguments, and banning players is not a weapon of choice the game offers for guild-warfare. If both sides cannot resolve these bickering issues themselves, then just complete ignore each other and take the actual fighting in-character in the game, instead of sending in reports in hope to get the opposing guild's members banned from the game.

I am locking this topic, and that means end of discussion on both of above points.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Facebook Server