Mystics

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Mystics

Postby remedialjoe » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:31 pm

admin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:26 am
Sister guild is when you clearly states the relation in your description, or if your guild officers and members are shared (moved back and forth) between the two guilds.

well the other topic was locked and i'd like to know if this includes those that leave and take gear to other guilds? we have many that do this.. as do other guilds. so i was just interested in how long 1 must stay to be considered a shared member? or is leaving to deliver gear automatically make shared? because i watch the top guilds and we all have those that leave to deliver gear all the time.
̿ ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
i'm your huckleberry!!
remedialjoe

Re: Mystics

Postby Maria » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Hopefully that's fine. members of my guild ( and many others, as you say) go off gifting to loads of different guilds regularly though not the same one over and over, so I think that's different. We tend to just help anyone we can :)

Could the devs confirm please?
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby ava » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:36 pm

I don't believe moving from guild to guild has ever been at issue here. Whether you drop off gear or not, moving around is ok.

Members that move to their sister guild or leave it are still able to do that. It is just one of indicators that you are part of a "sister guild", especially if management does the moving back and forth.

So, everyone gift!! It's that time of year anyways. lol

~ava
ava

Postby Whaaaaria » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:02 pm

I love to wear a boatload of makeup!
QQ
Whaaaaria

Postby remedialjoe » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:03 pm

ava wrote:I don't believe moving from guild to guild has ever been at issue here. Whether you drop off gear or not, moving around is ok.

Members that move to their sister guild or leave it are still able to do that. It is just one of indicators that you are part of a "sister guild", especially if management does the moving back and forth.

So, everyone gift!! It's that time of year anyways. lol

~ava

REALLY!! I DONT THINK I WAS ASKING YOU! OFC YOU FEEL THE NEED TO COMMENT ON ALL I DO HUH?!! and yes since it was stated in the new rule it is an issue ava. i know u want to make me look bad and argue with me every chance u can get but this is out of control. ur stalking of me and my post is a little ridiculous and has been reported. please stop or i'll be forced to pursue other actions.
Last edited by remedialjoe on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm your huckleberry!!
remedialjoe

Postby Whaaaaria » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:23 pm

HAGOBOTS, HAAAAGARIIIZE!!!
QQ
Whaaaaria

Postby JackOS » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:38 pm

So much hostility. Can't we all just get along? :(
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Postby remedialjoe » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:05 pm

ava wrote:I don't believe moving from guild to guild has ever been at issue here. Whether you drop off gear or not, moving around is ok.

ummmmm as i re- read this i am confused. you r the biggest advocate against vv/vva yet u state it's ok to break the rules.. i actually dont think ur know what u wrote here. ur stalking has lead u to dbl talk urself all in this post.. see if the devs state u cant attack a sister guilds unmanned statue and u state ne guild u left b4 and visit to bring gear is a sister guild and thats fine.. LOL i really wonder if u had a point to ur post besides stalking me.

and a guild mate has brought it to my attention ur currently not in ttn? did u go visit ur 'sister' guild thats y u feel this isnt an issue..ROFL
i'm your huckleberry!!
remedialjoe

Postby Kalon » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:46 pm

So let me get this straight.

As a member of VV, let's say a guild asked for some help for items...and that it is THO. (I just looked at top 100 and was looking for first guild under 30 not WPK). I talk to the GM, I like the guy, so I volunteer to go help out for a while. However, due to their hard work, let's say they have 80 stones at beginning of build phase from previous phases. However, they just can't get 20 during the space of a single build. While there, I'm running bosses placing first trying to get more items, and I get them 30 stones. It's not an official sister guild--but I do regularly go there to drop off items. And, by running bosses, bam, I pushed them over the edge and they get 100 stones. However, since they're under 30, it's a free for all. Is it ok for VV to hit? According to your definition, yes. They're not a sister guild. I just came in there to drop off. And, hey, if we build up fame doing it...it happens. Also good to help the guild by advertising through raising ranking.

However, turns out, I like the guys at THO. So much I do it once every few months. And a friend at mine in VV has some of the same interests as some of their guys, and they become friends. So, the month I don't go over, this other person does. So for every month for a week a VV member is there.

But...

We do the EXACT same for VVA. Every month, 1 of 2 people is over there. And, hey, if we build up fame doing it...it happens. Also good to help the guild by advertising through raising ranking.

..What's the difference?

Basically, going to old guilds and dropping off items, versus being sister guilds...is the same thing. The absolute only difference is that VVA didn't exist previously and that we announced it as a "sister" guild. That's the ONLY difference.

The whole point is that it is IMPOSSIBLE to differentiate the two. It' is, without a doubt, 100% subjective. "Someone" says this person is just doing a drop off in one case. "Someone" says that in another case it's a "sister" guild. So what's the deciding factor? If it's a GO or GM of one guild doing it? Right now any person level 81 can transfer every single piece of equipment that's vaultable at the moment. So if that's the case, we'll easily find a level 81 willing to go back and forth. So what does it matter that in VV's case it was FieryShoe? We have about 20 people that could do that!

To avoid subjectivity, the ONLY solution is to change the actual PROGRAMMING. Not just looking at it, saying "So and so is a sister guild, you guys that hit it, X punishment" and "No no no, that's not a sister guild. So-and-so was JUST doing an item drop off. It doesn't matter that so-and-so does it every few weeks, it isn't a sister guild!"

Some easy solutions:
1. If under 30, can't build a statue, as MANY have said.
2. If under 30, to avoid keeping only an "elite" top few that are very incredibly difficult to attack, issue a stiff penalty. Void guilds defenders get extra HP. Guilds with less than 30 can have a stat decrease. Be it hp reduction, or damage/defense reduction or some combination of all 3, reduce stats.
3. Realize that having to judge every person hitting every statue and if they violated this rule or not is not an acceptable solution. I very highly doubt playmage is willing to look at every person that hit any defenderless statue, look at the logs from every member of both guilds, and see if they qualify for being sister guild or just a "beneficiary" from another guild's kindness.

Please, all we're asking is that this is actually fair to everyone. Right now, the only officially recognized "sister" guild in this game is VV/VVA. And only because we didn't hide we were going to help out a lower guild. Any other guild that plans to have a "sister" or "feeder" guild is just going to do it secretly, so they won't ever run into this problem.

Only VV members need fear ANY punishment.

If Playmage is at all interested in creating a fair environment in which all players and guilds are treated equally, this has to be done. It cannot remain a subjective matter in which every single person/or guild's "right" to hit the statue is judged on a criteria that is in itself subjective. It is impossible for a consistent ruling to be made under the current criteria.
Kalon

Postby Whaaaaria » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:23 pm

And the falling on deaf ears happens....... NOW!
QQ
Whaaaaria

Next

Return to Facebook Server