Proposal a la invasion.

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Proposal a la invasion.

Postby Gods Creator » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:35 pm

since it stops counting at 10bil for each player isnt that a bit boring? like you can just count how many players are in a guild, multiply by 10bil and see who wins? or did something change that Im unaware of?
Gods Creator

Postby DrPhil » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:23 pm

That's right, damage is capped and the invasion is boring, so having guilds competing against each other in the same city adds an element of competition - a bit of fun to wipe away the post Christmas blues for those guilds that choose to participate.
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby Denzo » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Would it not be better if invasion cap was lifted for say 2 or 3 days per invasion,but make it random days so no one will know until they log in.Have a message on your homepage saying invasion cap has been lifted like when it's a bonus weekend type message to give it some added fun so no one guild can just set out and attack invasion for those 2 or 3 days to put up xxx amount of billions.Granted certain guilds will be able to put up that xxx amount of billions within a few hours anyway but people won't know until they get home from work and see the cap is lifted on that day until they log in.Yes,many people have the ability to play from work also but this is just an idea to make it more fun that just attacking a city for 6 days straight and people hitting the 10bill cap within an hour or however long it takes an individual to do so.

Or perhaps just completely lift the invasion cap and let the big hitters have a playground to wander about in and push other big hitters around in.But to save any guild getting annoyed at the fact they will lose their city and bonus to make it fair each week a city is picked and announced on here (the forums on it's own topic) so that way every guild who wins a city will lose the city for one week only.

For example :-

1st week - Lakeview will be the playground area. (currently AoD)
2nd week - Junkton will be the playground area. (currently VV) and so on.That way each guild who holds a city will lose it for the week effectively getting a week off if there are no big hitters.Even if there is big hitters in a guild there is nothing stopping them from not participating,but you tell me one player with big stats who will say no to a free for all against other big statted players.I doubt there will many who will turn round and say no thanks,i don't want to. ;)

After each city has been chosen as a playground area to let the big boys and girls have their free for all maybe a random rotation system can be put in place so it's not the same order of cities every week but 1 city cannot be chosen twice within 2 weeks kind of thing.

Anyway,this is just an idea to make the game more exciting for people especially seeing as the top 3 cannot go into Fallen any more and it is unfair on them to lose out on the one place they could go hell for leather with other players. 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby DrPhil » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:12 am

This is just a friendly, one-off guild challenge - not looking to re-engineer things, those that wish to participate are free to do so.
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby Denzo » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 am

I understand it is a one off guild challenge but what happens if it is successful and people want to do it more often ??

My idea was not to re-engineer anything but to make the game more exciting for guilds and big hitters especially seeing as The Fallen has now been capped.So when you hit that cap and there is no where else to go to have a battle with anyone else of the same calibre roughly then what,where do they go ??
They have nothing to do but invasion and Drow Mine but compared to The Fallen the exp from invasion and Drow mine is not high enough for them.Yes the level cap is 99 but over on Kong it was stated the level cap of 99 will last slightly longer than the cap of 95 to give th devs more time to be able to come up with something for high level players to do.also on Kong the Fallen cap was reversed which only affected 1 player where as it affects 3 here on FB.The reason it was reversed there,so the devs can rush through the high level content for the next expansion to give them something to do while the rest of the expansion for the other players is put to one side to keep the high level players happy and that is all my idea was for.To keep the high level players happy also,it is not fair on them to have something taken away from them when they have worked so hard to get where they are now. :roll:
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Previous

Return to Facebook Server