Proposal a la invasion.

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Proposal a la invasion.

Postby DrPhil » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Hello lovers - i was thinking about an idea that reared its head earlier this year. I know folks are looking forward to Christmas, but how about early in the new year we arrange for the battle to end all battles - an epic ding dong in a single city between all the top guilds. Just wondering what your thoughts are and to see who would be interested in participating.

Phil *gone outside* (until i can think of a new name) GM HEA
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Re: Proposal a la invasion.

Postby Whaaaaria » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:24 pm

I agree!! That would be splendid!
QQ
Whaaaaria

Postby Maria » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Well, I'm not sure what the rest of ttn would think, nor how well we would do cos it depends how many can escape family duty to play at that time of year ( same for all guilds I guess!), but personally I think it sounds a bit of fun!
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Tonks » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:12 pm

We at D3H would be up for a good spanking..... oops I mean challenge :)

Tonks
Tonks - T3A

Tonks

Postby DrPhil » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:48 pm

As the post says Tracy, what I have in mind is for the early part of next year - maybe towards the end of January. Far too many distractions over Christmas with the event and relatives and hangovers lol. (Hopefully Santa will make a welcome return - hint hint devs). The battle we had with D3H recently was a real humdinger - we didn't know how hard we would or could push and I don't think D3H did either (I could well be wrong on the last part). It's not so much that we thought we could really win, we just didn't know when we were beaten...and it had a really galvanizing effect on both guilds I think. I know it really boosted our team spirit and we all know how important that is. No one wants to go at it hammer and tongs week in week out and I just figure it will be a nice antidote to the post Christmas blues - I remember how flat it was after the last Christmas event ended. There is plenty of time left to decide and gather suggestions etc, I just wanted to get the ball rolling. Good to see you and D3H are up for it, Tonks.

Phil *gone outside* (for the time being) GM HEA

DrPhil

Postby JackOS » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:35 pm

I think this was done like a year ago, when invasion was still fairly new, but I'm game either way :D
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Postby Maria » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:39 pm

I'm up for it - I think my lot will be too :)
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby TomHyberger » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:03 am

AoD will be there.
TomHyberger

Postby DrPhil » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Jolly good - looking forward to it - hopefully get a few others too by the time it kicks off - will fix up the date in the new year.

DrPhil

Postby DrPhil » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Happy New Year, lovers!

Now that Santa has been and gone i am looking to firm up a date and city. HEA are happy to host the event in Oceana, please let me know of any objections/concerns.
As for the date, i'm thinking 29/30th of Jan, but happy to do it earlier than that if you are all up for it.

The only real concern that has cropped up is to do with everyone sticking to the one city and not doing a runner to secure somewhere else lastminute.com. I know no one can stop anyone from doing that, but all i can do is make a rational appeal to the spirit of this epic confrontation and ask that we stick to a single city. All guilds are welcome to join, regardless of size.....all guilds slugging it out in a single city for the week...it's that simple. The winner will be the guild that contributes the most capped damage, although i am anticipating some nice clicking from the heavy hitters as they click out against each other.

So far i have spoken to, AoD, D3H, VV, TM3 and ttn. !!! are debating the moment although i am optimistic they will participate.

DrPhil

Next

Return to Facebook Server