???? About Armor & Weapons.

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

???? About Armor & Weapons.

Postby Ruthanne » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:37 pm

I've been wondering about the different types of gear? :? What I want to know is what makes Xyphite gear better then Crystal, Crystal better then Alien, other then the amount of protection or attack. With my level I can get the higher end Crystal gear, but I noticed that some of the lower Crystal and Alien gear has better or the same protection, attack ect... So is it just that it's the next generation of gear, and so it goes with the next after that, or am I missing something? :geek: Thank You ahead :)
Ruthanne, :)
Treat others as you wish to be Treated !
Ruthanne

Re: ???? About Armor & Weapons.

Postby JackOS » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Ruthanne wrote:I've been wondering about the different types of gear? :? What I want to know is what makes Xyphite gear better then Crystal, Crystal better then Alien, other then the amount of protection or attack. With my level I can get the higher end Crystal gear, but I noticed that some of the lower Crystal and Alien gear has better or the same protection, attack ect... So is it just that it's the next generation of gear, and so it goes with the next after that, or am I missing something? :geek: Thank You ahead :)

Bolded part is just about it-some of the highest level gear have special bonuses against bosses or grant extra stats, but other than that, it's just a matter of more power.
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Return to Facebook Server