Nice previews so far.....

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Nice previews so far.....

Postby Maria » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Tanks James - sounds promising
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby JackOS » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Fieryshoe wrote:Meanwhile, the entire "Off Topic" forum has been hijacked by spammers. Help?

Ikr? And why off topic?
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Postby James Flynn » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:08 am

Found this on Kong forums,

December 19, 2011
"Monster Arena" Expansion

- Holiday Santa Event
-- In addition to normal exp/coins/gems bonuses, Santa will be giving out free Mystery Boxes.
-- You can find Santa while exploring, up to once every 30 minute interval.

- New "Monster Arena" for level 45+
-- Single player survival mode, fight until defeated.
-- Located in Lake View where the second dungeon road sign is.
-- Entrance require Arena Pass, which drops can drop from chests at 2% chance up to once every 8 hour interval, or from Mystery Boxes at 5% chance.
-- Fight new powerful bosses and challenge couple old improved ones.
-- Monsters' difficulty and levels are based on player's level, so it will be challenging for everyone.
-- Earn a prize for each opponent you defeat the arena.

- New Possessed Boss
-- The ninth possessed boss can now be found in Base 13 for level 91+ players.
-- Much stronger than other possessed bosses.

- New Ultimate Item Set
-- "Dream World" set, level 93-99.
-- Weapon 40% boss damage, armor 16% boss protection, ring 30% damage, increase 9 stats per grade.
-- Drops rarely from Mystery Boxes for level 93+ players.

_ New vault storage rules. -- Storing items with 25+ enhance level will cause it to loose 4% of it's enhances. (prevents equipment sharing/enhancing abuse) -- Brand new (non-enhanced) Greater Fallen Items can now be stored in the guild vault. - New increased level caps
-- Player level now capped to level 99. Exp will no longer gather after hitting this level. Level 95+ player will have green color in ranking screen.
-- Item enhance level cap now increased to 1000. From 900 to 1000, each enhance potion will only have 5% of success and does not increase with failure.
-- Ally skill level increased to 25. From 21 to 25, each enhance potion will only have 3% of success and does not increase with failure.
- Other improvements
-- PvP battle-fatigue: For each round of battle after 10th, both attacker and defender loses 1% weapon block chance.
-- Guild roster now show actual city/dungeon location for online players.
-- Guild now needs at least 3 members to be ranked in invasion.
-- Added premium option to rename guild names (names only, not initial).
James Flynn

Postby Maria » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:33 am

Thanks James - I expect ours will be similar so that's a good head's up
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Pasquale » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:39 am

Hope they change a good bit... that doesn't sound very fun at all with the Santa

Would prefer a daily limit of how many santas we can get... or even a mbox every 30 minutes from the guardian tab would be preferable to that lol
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby James Flynn » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:59 am

Np, it is originally from myspace. Just hope we get a little bit more or going to be another disappointing update for some people.
James Flynn

Postby Fieryshoe » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:06 pm

I'm not speaking for myself because I can live without a Santa event....but for all the people in my guild and friends that I have in other guilds that were saving their gems and looking forward to the Santa event, if this information is true and carries over to the FB version of the game...this is an absolutely horrible idea. So many people had fun with the Santa event last year and that fun and enthusiasm carried over to the Easter Bunny event. If you ask me, those two events revitalized the game and made it a MUST PLAY for many people. Sorry to say, this is a horrible idea and I have gotten at least 10 messages already from people in my guild and friends lamenting the loss of Santa and the awesome event that happened last year.

Things like this will destroy your fan base and drive away the people that really support your game. :x
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby DrPhil » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:35 pm

it won't stop me from playing, but i have now revised my plans to pump a bit more cash in to the game. May as well have renamed the guardian tab as "Santa". As Mark says above, a lot of us had saved gems to be able to hunt more, but i'll be putting those in to vm's now...no need to hunt like crazy as i had planned to. Addressing the infinite energy loop made sense, but a tweak to the drop rate could have sorted that. At least some of the better gear will be vaultable now so i guess we have to be grateful for small mercies.
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby Penga » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 pm

For those who aren't happy about the holiday event just remember that there could be no event at all.
Like Phil said be grateful for the small things.
PENGA-PENGA
HEA
Penga

Postby TomHyberger » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Going to side with Mark in some respects here. The Santa and Easter events were just awesome grind fests. I know the reason for the changes, but it's a shame. I think this takes away a bit from the overall excitement of the Christmas Event. I hope you reconsider.
TomHyberger

PreviousNext

Return to Facebook Server