Nice previews so far.....

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Nice previews so far.....

Postby Whaaaaria » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Penga wrote:Actually my exact words are SELFISH UNGRATEFUL SACKS OF CRAP

Awww.... my poor e-feelings are so hurt.

Why don't you understand this simple concept? This is a game, the people that play it get the devs revenue. If ppl stop playing because they are not satisfied, the devs don't get paid.

Also, it is normal that people are upset. When you get people used to a certain standard (ie : Last Christmas and Easter) and get them all excited about having it again and them you offer them a steaming turd instead... that's when riots occur :)
QQ
Whaaaaria

Postby Pasquale » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Penga wrote:Seriously the only think that I have seen people complain about on here is the fact that there is a limit on the santa event.
People are fickle I guess. What should I expect from selfish ungrateful sacks of crap anyway. Even if it is a game people should be
thankful that they are getting something. It is never enough for people though. I feel sorry for the devs. They work hard to give us a fun
game and all people can do is complain that it isn't enough and that they dislike it. I will say I am happy for the changes and at least I am getting something
then again I can't sit at a computer for 24 hours for the next 2 weeks. I will take what I can get and be happy.

Good for you, Now if you don't mind some of us would like to be allowed to criticize the game we've spent money and time on, you can be happy with whatever they throw at you all you want just as we can be unhappy with it.. Instead of acting like a complete tool by calling us "selfish ungrateful sacks of crap" (Did ya come up with that on your own buddy?), perhaps you should accept that everyone views this update in different ways and is entitled to.

Feedback whether positive or negative is good for a game's improvement (Speaking of which here's a little bit for ya)

Positive: I do like the idea of the Monster Arena, haven't tested it out yet as i am waiting to get a Heroic in a box, but looking forward to trying it, New items for higher levels is good, Player level cap increased is good for those that are that high to try and bring their interest back in the game, same with ally/enhance i am glad they have been boosted up a bit as my guild is full of people with max skills on their allies though i hope when new allies come out we can "fuse" our old to our new so it's not like we've been wasting skill books, Guild Roster showing locations of guildies is a cool little addition, Mystic wars is good because that will allow some of the lower guilds to get a Mystic up every so often which is nice, Being able to vault Greater Fallen...although (see Negative)

Unsure: 8 Bil Hp on Fallen.. This will make it easier for some of us to get our badges, but i feel like it will also make it take forever to kill and make it impossible for some of us weaker chars to get good gear from him (which is sort of corrected by being able to vault greater fallen.. speaking of which, Losing Enchants when putting in vault kind of sucks..

Negative: Event not being as good as last years nor even comparable (Already voiced my opinion on that though so ill keep that short), Not being able to vault Greater Fallen if it has enchants on it... is something i don't understand especially with the losing enchants when vaulting also coming into place... why not just keep the losing of a % of enchants and let people vault any Greater Fallen they want?
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Penga » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:05 pm

No I understand how supply and demand works. What I find funny is some people think they are the only ones investing in a game.
Take your $20.00 elsewhere it isn't gonna make or break the devs.
Seriously people are acting like children on here. "I don't like it so I'm gonna stomp and cry and take my ball and go home."
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion yes we don't have to agree yes
but to sit and say people will quit because people don't get their way isn't gonna change anything.
If one player quits who spent money there is always gonna be another who will come along to spend money.
So you wanna take your money and leave (or your ball and go home) then fine. Seriously it is a game it is for fun
enjoy it and be tankful you have something like this to spend your spare time enjoying instead of doing something productive and useful. :o
PENGA-PENGA
HEA
Penga

Postby Whaaaaria » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Penga wrote:No I understand how supply and demand works. What I find funny is some people think they are the only ones investing in a game.
Take your $20.00 elsewhere it isn't gonna make or break the devs.
Seriously people are acting like children on here. "I don't like it so I'm gonna stomp and cry and take my ball and go home."
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion yes we don't have to agree yes
but to sit and say people will quit because people don't get their way isn't gonna change anything.
If one player quits who spent money there is always gonna be another who will come along to spend money.
So you wanna take your money and leave (or your ball and go home) then fine. Seriously it is a game it is for fun
enjoy it and be tankful you have something like this to spend your spare time enjoying instead of doing something productive and useful. :o

You are beyond salvation. Sorries :( Perhaps we can still make an ashtray out of you.
QQ
Whaaaaria

Postby Penga » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:12 pm

I make no apologies. :lol:
PENGA-PENGA
HEA
Penga

Postby JackOS » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:48 pm

So, presumably this cap was meant to encourage me to spend money. Except that now the 50 I was gonna drop on En refills is going to lots or something...
Yeah, this business plan is watertight.
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Postby Mutt » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:23 pm

*squats on the fat man* So...um Santa guy....I can has my lost stats from a box? Ive been good. I dont sniff butts no more and I left the cat alone....just sayin.... :roll:
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Previous

Return to Facebook Server