positron drops for 1st place

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

positron drops for 1st place

Postby Chimera » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 pm

I was just wondering why is the drop from positron for 1st place a positron +1 wisdom armor for coming 1st i thought you have a 100% chance of getting a extended gear if you come 1st well that's what i got from the last gate i want to know if it was a mistake or that is what you are doing all that work and time doing that gate for if i wanted a +1 gear i would buy it from the black market and as a matter of fact i don't even see a +1 gear in the black market that often i realy don't think it's fair to do all that work on that boss and get crap like a +1 for coming 1st.....can you plz reply to me and let me know if am wrong and what can be done about it .....ty chimera of s11 i don't complain i just play the game almost 4 years now .........so i don't think that was fair :D :idea:
Chimera

Re: positron drops for 1st place

Postby admin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:25 am

The 100% upgrade chance for top finish only applies the item you received is upgradable - eg. the item has to be 1 level below the extended items (eg. attribute+3 or normal enchanted/scoped/guardian). Same applies for 2nd place's 50% chance, 3rd place's 30% chance, and 10% chance for other spots.

Right now, only level 100 players will always receive upgradable positron item, while other players will sometimes receive lower level items based on their level.

Note: It seems you posted this on the Time World forum instead Dream World. Please make sure you post in the appropriate forum in the future.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Facebook Server