Suggestions to help IMPROVE the game

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Suggestions to help IMPROVE the game

Postby Thanh-Loan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Pasquale wrote:Would like to add one of my own as well

You should be able to donate Greater Fallen Gear regardless of whether it is enchanted or not, there are a lot of people that have saved the gear for when it was vaultable to give to guildies but because they threw an enchant or two onto it they basically have to throw it out, I don't understand the reason for this but why not instead either wipe the gear completely of enchants when it is vaulted or just do the % thing where you lose a % of the enchants when it is put into the vault, so others can get a use out of the gear that has been saved for so long.
pcnpyrostud wrote:Fiery Shoe, check out my last post here ( viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21&p=3836#p3836 )

and also you might want to go post there instead of here ~~~ : )

I agree with this. I think it is unfair that just because you have enchatned the gear it should not be able to be vaultable. I would rather be able to strip the item of the enchants and vault it then have to throw them out or sell them. The majority of the gear that we get we use. And if we use them then of course we will enchant them. I usually enchant them to at least +7. I really would like the option to put these items into the guild vault. Please reconsider the vaultable items policy. Thanks.
Thanh-Loan

Postby Kitty » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:14 am

I had to create an account just to comment on this post.

Not only are Mark and Dave (I think that's Dave) 1000% correct...........but it also amuses me to no end the thought of having earrings as an equipment piece for stats.

~blinks~

It be 2am. Grammar say what?
Everybody wants to be a cat
Kitty

Postby KingBagdemagus » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:04 pm

I agree with everything said here so far. The Santa event last year helped me immensely, because I was about to stop playing Dream World altogether because I would never be able to get the stats that some people had, and the event gave me hope, and I was able to hold my own. I do think that we should have other pieces of gear like boots, gloves, pants, helmets, maybe be able to equip 2 rings instead of 1. I also agree that invasion has become boring, so why not do 1 of 2 of these 3 things, make an item reward system based upon how much damage an individual does in a given invasion cycle, make it so the Guardian, Elf, Wells, Beggar and all of them appear in invasion, and I agree with putting an invasion site in Isendrel.

I do like playing this game, and do not plan to stop, but I think that all the suggestions these people have given to you (the devs) are good ideas and should be looked at with consideration. Thank You.
lapsis bellatrix of !!! (H@@TERS)
Lvl 87 (8%)
Divine Blade

To presume that anyone is normal, is indeed an abnormality
KingBagdemagus

Postby Thanh-Loan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:13 pm

I know that i maybe asking too much but please make drow items vault able. I really need the space and i really do not want to sell the gear. They are so hard to get as is so to sell them makes me almost cry. Please make drow items vault able and if you do not want to make enhanced vaultable please let us strip them of thier enhancements and let us vault them. Thanks.
Thanh-Loan

Postby Steve » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Yeah, please

1) Fix Hell Gate. Raise individual cap to 600m, Lower total HP to 6 bil... SOMETHING so that it doesnt talk 20 hitters maxing out. When most of us go back to work, Hell will stay up for days.

2) Make greater fallen enchanted items vaultable, even if only to +7.

I like the suggestion of making 1 city a battle royale.

Thanks!
Luthien
Steve

Postby debann » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:08 pm

All of these suggestions are really good ones. Pleases don't dismiss the suggestions because of any other issues with some of these players.
debann

Postby Fieryshoe » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Apparently, some people in this thread are ungrateful so I won't say another word and ruin it for everyone else.
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Ash » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Last edited by Ash on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ash

Postby davidmh39 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Fieryshoe wrote:Apparently, some people in this thread are ungrateful so I won't say another word and ruin it for everyone else.

As it was my post in another thread that seemed to draw a thank you from the Devs that it wasn't intended to, I just want to go on record as saying that whilst I was saying that I was grateful for the event and more generally for the work the Devs put in, I was in no way implying that some of the other things people have said about the event and the gameplay generally are not entirely sensible and very valid.

As a long time reader and only occasional contributor to forums, I am the first to recognise the immense thought and consdieration that Fieryshoe puts into postings - he is pretty much bang on the money so much of the time and from my reading of his post never less than wholly constructive. I appreciate his thoughtful analysis and ideas and from when they were first aired on facebook forums some time ago have thought that his ideas were the only ones that could save the invasion!

So I guess it comes down to this - thanking the developers was maybe only one half of what us average joe dreamworld players want to do. The other half is this - Fieryshoe thankyou (And those other top players who make time for forums too) - for caring, for thinking, for dreaming and for leading the way in a game we all love. May you have an excellent Christmas!

David PBJ
davidmh39

Postby pcnpyrostud » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:05 am

Well even on my last post on the general discussions forum where he ASKED for suggestions to help improve the game...

Quotes from my last post in that section... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21&start=200#p3884

I know I quit for a few months at different intervals throughout my time with DreamWorld... but one day I got back on and read about all the amazing, great updates... I couldn't help but get back into it !

ANYWAYS... Regarding the Holiday Event ... !! Which I do want to firstly say that I, as well as probably the vast majority of the community, greatly appreciate the wonderful connection between the PlayMage staff and the community, the involvement, the events, and the updates!!

But, you ask us for our opinions.. and we give them. In absolutely no way, shape, or form do I EVER WANT anything I ever say or suggest to the PlayMage staff to come off as insulting and degrading. That is the absolute furthest thing from my mind, as I understand the trials and tribulations of new content being released and the tinkering and tweaking of said content.

Anyways, just expressing my thoughts... ! Once again, I appreciate playmage and the staff and everyone for everything you do !!

=================================================================

I just can't believe the negativity of some... calling the event a failure... and insulting the devs and such.. That is boolsheet !!! Get over yourselves !! the game is FREE (minus buying gems and such). We are LUCKY to have any sort of interaction with the dev team, expansions, etc etc !! They do great work keeping things interesting !
pcnpyrostud

PreviousNext

Return to Facebook Server