A thanks from one grateful guy.

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

A thanks from one grateful guy.

Postby Atamar » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:00 am

Thank you

Just like to say thank you for giving us a Christmas event. I would also like to say I like the new monster arena, pretty cool. Way to go devs and Merry Christmas to you.
Atamar

Re: A thanks from one grateful guy.

Postby ava » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:41 am

Add my thanks as well. This game I'm sure is in constant evolvement, and so far, I'm very happy with this game. If i wasn't, i wouldn't have left my level 251 farm and various other things on facebook that stole my time and funds! LOL

Keep up the improvements, devs... this game has my full attention.. (far too much attention than i should be giving it to be honest. Consider that a compliment! lol)

~ava
ava

Postby acappella » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:56 am

your sarcasum has reached to us all :lol:
I'm singing
acappella

Postby davidmh39 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Sarcasm? Really? In my innocence I thought they meant it! Would have been reassuring to find I wasn't the only one reading the moans and thinking, 'is it really that bad?!'. As a middling player who spends little, enjoys the people he's met in DW and just plugs away for 3 or 4 hundred e a day when work and family allow, I'm finding the event a great compromise. If I miss the hourly boxes because of real life all isn't lost like in the last few events, there's still Santa to find. And he's findable! With my e expenditure I can just about find 20 - 24 a day so far and overall am having fun playing and chatting while I do. It's not all bad guys - come on it is nearly Christmas! Thanks, Devs... :)

David PBJ
davidmh39

Postby admin » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:04 pm

You are welcome and I am glad to see that there are still reasonable players in the forum who are grateful for the free item events. We would like to hold an uncapped Santa event as last year, but with all the improved crystals, increased energy rewards, additional quests and mobs that drops MBs, and other ways to earn energy each day, an uncapped Santa event will generate infinite energy loops even with the mist cap.

We are already giving away up to 48 MB each day, plus more free stuff from Mystic Arena from the free passes. That is over couple hundreds of gems in free stuff daily for 15 days of the event! We hope all players can enjoy these free items and enjoy the game and the new update.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,
Playmage Team
admin
Site Admin

Postby gravious » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:29 pm

admin - I apologize if you feel that we are ungrateful. We appreciate all of the hard work and effort you have put into this game. I understand that there are many many ways now to earn energy and mb's and that it could possibly create an infinite energy loop for us. I think most of us who participated in the event last year were just expecting more of the same for this year. It was such an exciting event and prompted us to spend money and lots more time on the game...and we were just looking forward to doing the same again this year. We certainly want to make sure that you're rewarded for all of your development that you have put into the game and we are truly not trying to be ungrateful. I know that i personally have enjoyed this game since day one and that is the reason i'm still here. Maybe uncapping santa and just making him appear less often than he does would be a good compromise? It would reward those players who want to farm 24/7 over the holidays, as well as still reward those who are casual players. Again, please don't be offended with us that are just trying to help out the game. We truly are very grateful for your work and appreciate all you do for us.

I hope in the midst of all the business of the season that you and the playmage team are able to get some much needed R&R. May you have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

GM Dave - PKS Guild
gravious

Postby Maria » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:30 pm

I like it - the event is being kind and the arena is fun - and the new possessed boss is going well. Happy bunny me! Thanks guys
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Fieryshoe » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Since I am obviously ungrateful after spending almost two hours of my time bringing up issues that I thought the devs would want to hear about, I will humbly apologize to anyone that was offended by my ingratitude. So sorry folks.
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Denzo » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:51 pm

To echo what Dave of PKS has said,it's not that we are ungrateful for this event.We are grateful for any event you give us as your certainly not obliged to but it makes it more fun for us all when we do have something other than the usual boring invasion to do.
Many people missed the last Christmas event including myself as i had not long started playing before hand and didn't really grasp what the game was all about so only paid fleeting visits to it every now and then,but we heard from those who didn't miss it and how much fun they had hunting Santa down for those boxes that's why this event is more of a let down to those who missed last years Santa event.
Dave's suggestion of letting us hunt Santa like last year is a good idea even if it is just for 2 days of the event,let people go mad and have that fun like so many people did last year and give the other people who don't have high or semi-high stats the chance to build upon those to make the game so much more interesting for them.Who knows,more and more people might be inclined to spend money on buying gems to increase vms and have almost limitless fun with their new found found power.
I for one do not wish to seem ungrateful and my signature was only a bit of fun at the time as it seemed we were promised so much but didn't feel like we got what we were promised based on last years event.

Please,please please take this and also the suggestions that Mark (Fieryshoe) made on his own topic into consideration.there are many many people out there who play Dream World and want to see this game progress even further and last as long as possible and not only because of the people who we meet during our travels which really do help but also because this is a game which so many people enjoy playing. 8-)

Merry Christmas,Happy Holidays or however anyone prefers to say it to one and all.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby remedialjoe » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:03 pm

admin wrote:You are welcome and I am glad to see that there are still reasonable players in the forum who are grateful for the free item events. We would like to hold an uncapped Santa event as last year, but with all the improved crystals, increased energy rewards, additional quests and mobs that drops MBs, and other ways to earn energy each day, an uncapped Santa event will generate infinite energy loops even with the mist cap.

We are already giving away up to 48 MB each day, plus more free stuff from Mystic Arena from the free passes. That is over couple hundreds of gems in free stuff daily for 15 days of the event! We hope all players can enjoy these free items and enjoy the game and the new update.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,
Playmage Team

wow this is the most appalling post i have ever seen.. did u really call many of ur top players ungratefull ..WOW and to answer this thread or the other one that has many top players commenting on it.. ffs i hope ur gratefull to all of us ungrateful players that made ur game popular. besides not offering customer service to all of ur customers isnt ur only voilation of fb terms of use.. so yes us ungratefull players that have opinions that may not be ur favorite r also ur customers.. lol sorry ungratefull and unreasonable dev crew!
̿ ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
i'm your huckleberry!!
remedialjoe

Next

Return to Facebook Server