A thanks from one grateful guy.

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: A thanks from one grateful guy.

Postby KingBagdemagus » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:02 am

TomHyberger wrote:lol man you people take this shit way too seriously

Yup, Dream World is serious business (this is the only part that is commenting on the quote)

But now to a more serious thing, believe it or not during this time my play time is fairly limited with preparing for classes to start for me in 11 days, and Christmas being here, and all that good stuff. So only having to focus on getting 24 santas and logging in every hour that I can has helped me out, so far I have got 66 pills, 3-5 Packs of VM, an attack increase of almost 3000, and a defense increase of 45. I have met my santa quota for the 7 days that this event has been live with this being the 7th, and I am 12 gems away from getting my next 5 pack of VM, also I have got 43% exp and I'm lvl 82, so 43% in 7 days is good especially when your a person's character is middle of the road like mine is. So yeah, I am thankful for the event, and I also hope that people continue suggesting things to help make this game we play better.

Anyways Merry Christmas everyone, I have some rum balls to devour (you can get drunk off them since they are no bake cookies), <sings> keep on dreaming in a dream world. </sings>
lapsis bellatrix of !!! (H@@TERS)
Lvl 87 (8%)
Divine Blade

To presume that anyone is normal, is indeed an abnormality
KingBagdemagus

Previous

Return to Facebook Server