Bravo Devs

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Bravo Devs

Postby SnowyJoey » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 pm

No sarcasm, I would like to actually thank you for the Santa event this year. I enjoy it a lot because with a limit on the Santa's that appear per day I don't feel like I'm missing out on something when I stop playing for the day. (Normally I would just want to keep going and going but this helps to give me a break between each day to not be so addicted lol). This is a great game but I had stopped playing for a month or so until this event began. Now I had a chance to get my character a bit stronger for free and I really appreciate it. So thank you for going out of your way and giving us an event to play even though you didn't have to. If anyone else wants to SINCERELY add thanks about the event or this game below, be my guest. Please don't "derail" the thread as is often done in others. Thank you :)

Sincerely,
joeythewoody - GM (LRS) Legendary Rebels
SnowyJoey

Re: Bravo Devs

Postby Maria » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:12 am

I agree completely! Though I haven't been able to play enough to get all the available Santas over Christmas I've done quite nicely from those and the hourly boxes, so I think the event is great. Thanks again Devs!
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Re: Bravo Devs

Postby pcnpyrostud » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Touché my friend. Well said.

At first, I was apprehensive... it didn't really make much sense to me. But as the event has progressed, I have become extremely appreciative and welcoming. =] thank you devs for your hard work and everything you give us, that you don't have to.

-Adam/Rellim
pcnpyrostud

Return to Facebook Server