Giving away a Guardian Guild.

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Giving away a Guardian Guild.

Postby carltyra » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 pm

If someone out there wants a Guardian Guild Message me on facebook. For whatever reason after doing all the troubleshooting crap given to me by everyone, I still cant leave my one person guild. And since admin seems to have no desire to help me get out of it Im looking for other avenues....If someone wants it message me and I'll make you an automatic GM and then you can boot me so I can go on to other things..
carltyra

Re: Giving away a Guardian Guild.

Postby Fieryshoe » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:47 am

If you are in a rush to leave, you can also do this: Since you are GM, go to the guild page and where it says "Open Admission" put a check next to it. Set the level requirement to something really low. Give it some time, maybe an hour or something, and someone will join your guild automatically. Once you see someone is in, you can automatically transfer GM over to them and hightail it out of town.

Obviously, you only do this if you do not care at all what happens to your guild. :?
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Re: Giving away a Guardian Guild.

Postby Gods Creator » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Obviously, you only do this if you do not care at all what happens to your guild.

or if you dont care at all who is then stuck with the cursed guild of doom :p
Gods Creator

Return to Facebook Server