Well, once again, top guilds got screwed

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Well, once again, top guilds got screwed

Postby Fieryshoe » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Maria wrote:Maybe it would have been better if they could have graded the fallen instead - like they graded the invasion, so different levels of wins within the same race. Then you guys could have stayed in there. Could the devs take that idea on board as an alternative maybe, as it seems a shame to completely block a big bit of the game from the most successful players. there has to be a better way

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that suggestion.
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Maria » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm

I just sent it to the Devs :)
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby gravious » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:02 am

I love that idea too...hated the idea that it blocked the top players from competing. :D It's always fun to see how badly i get spanked by the top players on the fallen...LOL :D It is indeed the only place where top players can compete and have fun against each other. I see Maria's idea as a win/win. +1

GM Dave - PKS
gravious

Postby Maria » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:19 am

I see people are still whining on other threads that they still can't win anything on the Fallen so this hasn't worked really. The grading idea seems to be a popular one
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Previous

Return to Facebook Server