Do NOT buy experience buffs or lose content...

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Do NOT buy experience buffs or lose content...

Postby TomHyberger » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:10 am

As you have seen several of the top ranked players have had upper level content cut off from them. While I'm sure the developers have a reason for this it's important to realize that you will also be cut off from the same high level content so it is important, if you enjoy the content, to stop purchasing gems to use for GENIUS Buffs. If you do that you will level up faster thus depriving yourself of the Fallen Content.

While you cannot cut off experience, you can maximize the amount of time you spend with this content by just not purchasing gems to gain more experience. While the problem won't be solved, it WILL be mitigated and put at bay for a longer period of time.
TomHyberger

Re: Do NOT buy experience buffs or lose content...

Postby Fieryshoe » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:23 am

I for one, would like to salute the devs for this wonderful update. Thank you, devs, for all that you do in this game! :D
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby TomHyberger » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:27 am

Fieryshoe wrote:I for one, would like to salute the devs for this wonderful update. Thank you, devs, for all that you do in this game! :D

Ironically this greatly benefits me because i cannot keep up with the bigger guys even though some of my stats are over 500. But I don't want to lose the content either so leveling up is now a bane to people. No more xp buff for me.
TomHyberger

Postby Gods Creator » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 am

Im considering just exploring in marsh level 51, since they now also decreased the chance of PB 8 and 9 appearing I dont see any reason to be getting exp or fighting in the desert.. Less enchants due to less coin though :( but oh well
Gods Creator

Return to Facebook Server