Missing Skill from Badge

Missing Skill from Badge

Postby snowus » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi:

I received my 3rd Purple Hero and the Rewards and never have received the Multi Attack Skill that I was told from Senior members I should have received.

Not exactly sure what happened and didnt even know I should have received until a few of the Senior members said it comes with the 3rd Purple Hero Badge.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Regards

James Snow
snowus

Re: Missing Skill from Badge

Postby admin » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:36 pm

I don't think any of the badge rewards skill books. There is a mission that does reward it (if you accepted the mission), and it only require hiring one purple hero and not 3.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Thomas » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:11 am

Correct, There is a quest for it. But if you do not have the quest accepted or are not that far into the quest to have it, Then you will not get the reward for it till you accept the quest and hire another Purple hero.
Thomas

Postby snowus » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:06 am

Well I am only going by what every member I have talked with has said.

They all said I should have had a Multi Attack from this.

BTW I am on Chap.11 so Im sure I have went far enough in the missions.

Shouldnt I have seen that reward if I am 1/2 thru Chap. 11?
snowus

Postby Thomas » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:53 am

Not sure if its just me but the tone from your comment seems kinda aggresive.

And no, Just because your on Chapter 11 doesn't mean you are in fact far enough in the quest line. Click on Missions, Under the Progress section it should be the 2nd or 3rd one(can't remember since its been so long). The Recruit a Purple hero is the last of that quest line so if its finished it'd show a "-". If you have a quest in the 2nd or 3rd slot then most likely you have not gone far enough in that quest line to get there yet. Also keep in mind with limited information, I can only provide limited information(Not knowing what quests you've completed, what your quest log looks like, Whats in your inventory, If you accidently sold it without knowing, if your bag was full(even temp) and you got the item but game threw it away because your bag was full, etc)
Thomas

Postby snowus » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:37 am

Thomas wrote:Not sure if its just me but the tone from your comment seems kinda aggresive.

And no, Just because your on Chapter 11 doesn't mean you are in fact far enough in the quest line. Click on Missions, Under the Progress section it should be the 2nd or 3rd one(can't remember since its been so long). The Recruit a Purple hero is the last of that quest line so if its finished it'd show a "-". If you have a quest in the 2nd or 3rd slot then most likely you have not gone far enough in that quest line to get there yet. Also keep in mind with limited information, I can only provide limited information(Not knowing what quests you've completed, what your quest log looks like, Whats in your inventory, If you accidently sold it without knowing, if your bag was full(even temp) and you got the item but game threw it away because your bag was full, etc)

Sorry Thomas was not trying to come across like that at all and I do appreciate the info.

I could have had the bag full I guess, so I will figure it was something along those lines and move forward.

Thanks Again
snowus

Return to Bug Reports