Bug Reports

Re: Bug Reports

Postby Zhan » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Thanh-Loan wrote:How is it that someone can attack you three times in 3 min. I had him as friend, i guess he must have kicked me cause i could not attack him but he could me. I kicked him and then had to restart the game. Is this a bug that he is able to attack me 3 times in 3 min. i have the batter report in my mail if you need to see it. thanks

Revenges.
Zhan

Postby Lorelli » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:28 pm

I was able to build ships last night. Logged on this morning and when I open my shipyard everything is blinking and I can't click on anything. I can still upgrade it but I am unable to to anything else. It doesn't even show the right information for any of the ships and it's doing it on all my planets. I would really like this fixed asap if possible. Thanks.

~Lorellia
Lorelli

Postby admin » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Lorelli, your shipyard flickering issue should be fixed now.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Zhao » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 am

Hello sir, sorry if i am bugging you (again).
There is J.S. (he"was" on my facebook friendlist),
that reported me because he got mail that i am attacking him while i am still friend him on FB,
i dont know how this can be happened, this is the first time for me,
and he admitted that i am only attacking him once.
You can check galaxy 9 chat around daily bonus time
when i wrote on chat about this (my friendlist is dissapeared,
but i dont remember that i am attacking him that time).
He accused me and my friend (whole galaxy) is cheating on this game and threaten to reporting the whole of galaxy.
I spent money on this game and no way i wanna cheating which can result to be banned,
i encouraged by many TW players that said it was a bug/glitch, but i dont know about this.
and i dont mind if he is reporting me because i didn't cheating,
i am already tried an "easy way" to solve this by saying this is a glitch that had been reported to you as developer,
(same as Thanh's case)
but he is bugging me and removing me from his friend list,
so please, clarify this case for us.
thank you, sir.
Zhao

Postby admin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:59 am

We added a fix for the empty friends list in yesterday's patch by using a temporary cached version if Facebook fails to send us your friends list, so it will never be empty again if showed friends once after the patch (unless you removed all your friends).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Zhao » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:23 am

Thanks ;)
Zhao

Postby vuduman78 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:40 am

The professor is buggy. I had to fight him 8 times or so, and it only let me watch 2 of the fights. It was REALLY disappointing to not get to watch the fight where I finished the War campaign.
vuduman78

Postby admin » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:25 am

vuduman78 wrote:The professor is buggy. I had to fight him 8 times or so, and it only let me watch 2 of the fights. It was REALLY disappointing to not get to watch the fight where I finished the War campaign.

Do you have more information on this? eg did you wait several minutes at the battle background before timing out and returning to the game or was there an error?
admin
Site Admin

Postby vuduman78 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:40 am

What happened was, I got to see the first shot fired, then it froze, then the text for having won the fight came up. It happened quite a few times during the attempts to beat him, and the time I actually won. It didn't show me the after action report, where it says what ships were lost any of the times it bugged out either.
vuduman78

Postby SIR_GORILLA » Fri May 18, 2012 4:03 am

i hired a blue hero three days ago, and i play every day and am very active but this hero never gained any experience since i hired them, whats up with that this was a first
SIR_GORILLA

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports