Bug Reports

Re: Bug Reports

Postby Zhao » Fri May 18, 2012 4:28 am

SIR_GORILLA wrote:i hired a blue hero three days ago, and i play every day and am very active but this hero never gained any experience since i hired them, whats up with that this was a first

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1949
4.3. Experience
You got an experience when you're assigned your hero to :
1. Battle (PvP, mission)
2. Reinforcing your friend
3. Upgrade building
Zhao

Postby SIR_GORILLA » Fri May 18, 2012 6:14 am

no its a build hero and i also forgot to say i cant even use the hero to build with, its a lvl 15 and when ever i upgrade a tech or building the hero does not even show up as a choice to pick. no it does not gain experience from pvp, does not gain experience from story mode or pillar fights. its just taking up my hero slot not able to be used or gaining any experience.
SIR_GORILLA

Postby Zhao » Fri May 18, 2012 6:44 am

Do you notice the scroll button on the right ?
If you still didn't able to, post a picture here.
Zhao

Postby SIR_GORILLA » Fri May 18, 2012 7:00 am

yes i do thats not what i am talking about i have all hero slots open and always have to scroll, thats kinda common sense. the hero has not gained any experience since i recruited it days ago and it should have been at least lvl 35 by now i have 2x experience and it always only takes like two days for me to get that high, its like the hero is taking up the slot but besides that its useless. this hero does not even show up on my upgrade screen at all.
SIR_GORILLA

Previous

Return to Bug Reports