Planet Attack outside range allowed

Planet Attack outside range allowed

Postby MichaelJDonohue » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:53 am

I am regularly being attack by members of Galaxy 7. I cannot even damage most of their ships despite all my research being as high as it can be. I view the battle and I am fighting ships I have never seen. In the last battle, it looks like I am fighting a mobile fortress. I am only at level 22 Control Center on main planet and I only just got it there. From my understanding a mobile fortress is not available until Control Center is at level 26.

There is some kind of glitch that allows Galaxy 7 to milk planets that should be below their range. I am being bled of resources. PLEASE FIX!!!!!!
Last edited by MichaelJDonohue on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
MichaelJDonohue

Re: Planet Attack outside range allowed

Postby MichaelJDonohue » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 am

Further to this, I noticed we are listed as friendly to them. This is supposed to mean they only get 50% of resources won. However, this person got 161,840 ore leaving me with just over 200,000 ore. They got 20% of my credits and 20% of my energy. So how do they take almost half of my ore when they only get 20% of the other two resources? And if 20% is the normal amount shouldn't they only have gotten half of that amount?

If there is a glitch that this galaxy is taking advantage of to farm other players, I think 2 times the resources stolen should be taken from them and returned as well as they get banned for 30 days. There is a compound effect when resources are lost. Delays in being able to build either ships or buildings cost far more than the actual resources when the lost collection of upgraded buildings is taken into effect not to mention delays in having enough ships to advance through the chapters.

If there is not a glitch and somehow such vastly superior forces are allowed to farm lower level planets, then do not expect me to play this game the second I get my 100 gems for Dream World. These attacks are ruining the fun of this game. Do you have any idea how negative the effect of waking up, jumping on the computer to refresh taverns only to discover the resources you built up the day before have all been stolen. IT RUINS MY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!
MichaelJDonohue

Postby MichaelJDonohue » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:46 am

I have spied his tech and army. His tech is at the 30 - 32 range and he has mobile fortress and a ship type I have not seen. Near as I can figure he has to be WAY too powerful to be able to attack me. There is something seriously wrong!
Also his resources are at levels that means he has farmed many people. Who has over 20 million credits unless they are farming others?
MichaelJDonohue

Postby Talon Lake » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:49 pm

There is no glitch, and your numbers are far off. The resources they get for a win should be pretty big, the resource gain you see in the battle report isn't theirs, it is actually yours. You lose a tiny amount (about 3k creds/ore and 1.5k energy) and get back full resources for killed ships.
And attacking is based on power level, you are within their range somehow, like you may have gone alot of command putting your power high.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby MichaelJDonohue » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:45 pm

My numbers are right out of the battle report of what I lost. If I got resources back from the battle then that is only worse as it means they did get half my ore. I have a screenshot of one of these battles at the very first shot. I have 161 motherships and they have almost 90,000 fighters and 1 Mobile Fortress.
If this is within range then you have got to change the programmed fights to allow me control. If I could attack the ship squadrons that I can destroy rather than attack the Mobile Fortress which I cannot touch, the battle would be a lot less profitable for them and they would cease attacking. However, almost all my ships fire at the mobile fortress making the battle extremely profitable for them.
MichaelJDonohue

Postby MichaelJDonohue » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:16 pm

As for your theory that they only get 3k credits/ore and 1.5 energy, I have a battle report that says you are wrong. I had 1 million credits and about 350,000 ore and they got 200,000 credits and they took 165,000 ore.
MichaelJDonohue

Postby admin » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:23 am

No bug/glitch. The player powered down by dropping hero command to hit you. Also, what Talon is trying to tell you is that the resource the attack gained listed on the battle report only contains tiny amount taken from you, the others are from their lost ships in the battle.
admin
Site Admin

Postby MichaelJDonohue » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:34 pm

How do you power down a hero command? I have tried to see if power level can be altered and the only way I can lower mine is if I am actually short ships. I do not mean actually lower my ship count but must lack the ships in inventory through lost in battle to lower my power. If I just unassign half my ships it does not drop my power level at all. It lowers my army level but not my power level and it was my understanding that defender must be within +/- 20% of attacker's POWER level not army level. If I am wrong and it is army level then I understand but if it is power level then I would appreciate an explanation of how that is altered.

Your explanation of resources amounts does make that issue a lot clearer. Thank You.

This issue of being farmed is going to end my playing this game. Personally, I think you need to rethink allowing somebody 10 levels ahead to attack lower level players who are basically defenseless against the superior tech. If you lose the lower level players because the higher levels are able to farm them then the game will die quickly with lower levels quitting out of frustration.
MichaelJDonohue

Postby Relevant Wing » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Michael,
You can lower hero command by removing equips on your heros that raise your command, Who can attack you is determines by power level, power level is altered by lowing hero command. even if it was changed that vastly superior people cant power down like that people would just run low on ships to pvp then, the key to not being farmed is really powering down before you log off, removing command equips, or adding war to your heros to make yourself less of a target, I can explain it better ingame, RelevantWing in galaxy 20, it would be easier knowing what your heros look like stat wise and what power range your sitting in.
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby MichaelJDonohue » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:32 am

Thank You Relevant Wing for the offer. Contrary to appearance on this issue, I am not an idiot, some times I just miss the obvious.
Speaking of Obvious. It is abundantly clear that this post has made me a target as I have had 5 attacks in a little over 25 hours. So since these attackers obviously read the forum I would like them to consider the following.

Warriors seek a challenge in battle not a slaughter. The type of person to seek a "No chance of losing" battle is a coward/bully.
MichaelJDonohue

Next

Return to Bug Reports