loging in

loging in

Postby Richard » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:44 am

when i try to log into the game all im getting is a white screen this problem just started about three days ago what can i do? I would include a screen shot but not sure how and the screen is all white.
Richard

Re: loging in

Postby Jennabation » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:35 am

Not to sound like tech support from call centers that do everything according to a flowchart, but have you actually tried restarting your comp or switching browsers? I had a similar problem so I switched from Chrome to FF, then when I shut my computer off and turned it back on the next day it worked fine in Chrome.
If not, then what browser and operating system are you currently running?
~Jenna<3
Jennabation

Postby Richard » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:06 pm

im using ie9 on windows 7 the same as when i could get loged on. we have had problems with viruses when we had chrome and ff so they were uninstalled about a year ago and this is the first trouble we have had since then.
Richard

Postby Jennabation » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:41 am

I don't use IE much myself, but it still sounds like you have a flash crash. Either re-install the latest version of flash, or, failing that, switch browsers. I've been using both Chrome and FireFox for a number of years and haven't had any problems with spyware or viruses or any suchlike. You may want to reconsider some of the websites you're visiting if it persists to be a problem.
~Jenna<3
Jennabation

Postby Richard » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:33 pm

i believe the prblem is with facebook becouse i can play normally from the playmage web site but not thru facebook.
Richard

Return to Bug Reports