Disconnections

Disconnections

Postby PieDaDDY » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Is there a way to keep from constantly getting disconnected? Even just leaving the keyboard inactive for a minute makes it disconnect. I have to be constantly clicking or typing.
PieDaDDY

Re: Disconnections

Postby admin » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Are you using wireless? If so, make sure you have a strong signal or the connection might drop. There is no reason why actively clicking/typing prevents disconnect though (you are taking about Facebook version of Time World correct?)
admin
Site Admin

Postby PieDaDDY » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:03 pm

admin wrote:Are you using wireless? If so, make sure you have a strong signal or the connection might drop. There is no reason why actively clicking/typing prevents disconnect though (you are taking about Facebook version of Time World correct?)

Im hardwired. Not wireless. Yes Im on the facebook version of Timeworld. I cant sit for longer than 30 seconds without getting a discconnect notice from server unless Im clicking or chatting. Just so you know, others have the same problem. I also tried using the ad-free version and it does the same thing.
PieDaDDY

Postby PieDaDDY » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:36 am

Bump for a reply please. This is driving me crazy
PieDaDDY

Postby admin » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:50 am

Not sure what might cause this. You can try a different browser or update to the latest flash plugin. If that doesn't work, it might be something in your firewall or router setting that periodically reset connections on port 6100.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports