All buildings in progress suddenly deleted?

All buildings in progress suddenly deleted?

Postby ava » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 pm

I had 2 or 3 buildings in process (can't recall if the final building i was setting up had shown up on the control center task list or not). When I signed on about 2 hours ago, they were on the task list/in process. Then i got the yellow dot on my character which meant that the first planet had finished the building.

When i went to check the task list just now, there were zero buildings on that list. I set up the laboratory on my first planet to start processing after i saw the yellow dot and my credits/ore/energy show that decrease, but now the laboratory (and other planet buildings) seems to have stopped building.

I am not being deliberately vague, but i don't keep track of which buildings were in process on each planet, so I can't be more specific. But it seems that there was a "reset" or something suddenly. Is it possible you can look into this? One planet I could have overlooked.. but 2 or 3 seems to be rather strange. Also, one of my galaxy mates said it had happened to him once so maybe it is a bug that occurs now and then.

~ava
p.s. i did not hit "cancel" on anything. That would have been foolish of course. Is it possible there is a hot key combo i'm not aware of that maybe erased all these tasks at once?
ava

Re: All buildings in progress suddenly deleted?

Postby ava » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:56 pm

~bump

would like to know what happened here as it really put me seriously behind for days now. Devs?
ava

Re: All buildings in progress suddenly deleted?

Postby ava » Sun May 06, 2012 11:20 pm

devs? any idea?
ava

Return to Bug Reports