Note Area: Not saving data

Note Area: Not saving data

Postby ava » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Hope the devs are still responding to our bug reports.... haven't seen responses in a while.

But here's another one. Today i signed on and wrote a great amount of info in the notes area. I clicked save (twice... cuz i'm anal retentive that way) and when i went back into the notes, none of the new notes from today worked.

I cleared my browsing history and cookies etc, and tried again. Again.. it isn't saving what I've typed.

~ava
ava

Re: Note Area: Not saving data

Postby ava » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:07 pm

this just in...

as of two minutes ago, now i am unable to type in the note area at all. (Tested my keyboard and mouse on other facebook and online areas, and it's definitely just an issue in the note area)

~ava
ava

Postby admin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:59 am

Please try clearing your entire browser cache from beginning of time, then restart the browser.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ava » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:44 pm

hi...

yeah. did that twice actually. and it's still not letting me type into that area even a week later after more cache clearing.

I am using chrome, if that helps.??
ava

Postby ava » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:09 pm

~bump~

it is weeks later and still not working. I've been removing browsing history and cache prior to testing each time, and it won't let me even type one character in that box.

i am fully able to type in the galaxy/all/private chat area of the game, and all other windows i may have open. Just not in this note area.

any ideas on why? I was able to before..

~ava
ava

Postby admin » Wed May 02, 2012 2:18 am

Can't locate or reproduce the issue on any of our machines... Did you upgrade flash or change browser recently? Also, does all keys not work or just certain keys? Have you tried press clear and restore to check of those buttons are functional?
admin
Site Admin

Postby ava » Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 pm

At first glance.. it looked like the numbers worked but not the alpha keys. Then the numbers stopped working.

Have not updated flash in ages.. and have been using Chrome for years now without any change.

Is there by chance a limit to the amount of characters in that field? It seems to type and then stop. I tested by erasing some of what i wrote.. and it did allow me to type again, but stopped at a certain point.

ugh.. all this time it was likely a limit on the characters? LOL
ava

Return to Bug Reports