Power level

Power level

Postby Gizmet » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:27 pm

normally, when I assign all my ships to my high war heroes, my power level drops to the 100-120 mil area, depending on how much command gear I have equipped. When I logged in today, that was still the case, but about halfway through my session, one of my fairly standard configurations, my power level's still up at 160 mil, with only 80 mil army. Each of my heroes has the max ships assigned.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Re: Power level

Postby Gizmet » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:35 pm

update, when I move my mf to a different hero, my power drops back to it's normal level. excluding skill, the only major difference between these heroes is about 200 points of war and 40 points of command. putting the mf back on the original hero still makes my power jump by a bit over 40 mil.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Re: Power level

Postby Gizmet » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:26 am

Okay, I'm not sure if it's anything you guys did, but my power level's returned to normal.
Gizmet

Return to Bug Reports