can't load time world

can't load time world

Postby kathellen9 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:58 pm

i keep trying to get into time world and a message saying make sure port 6100 is not blocked by my firewall and refresh.....i turned the firewall all the way off and still cannot get into the game.
kathellen9

Re: can't load time world

Postby kathellen9 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:35 am

i have reinstalled flashplayer just in case that was the problem, cleaned disks, rebooted and still it times out after hitting the 100% mark...just the fact that I can get into this forum is weird if I can't actually play the game.
kathellen9

Postby admin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:38 am

Have you tried different browser? Also, you can try turning off your router for 15 minutes to see if that helps.
The last thing you can try of both of above doesn't work is find and VPN service that can reroute traffic on all ports (including 6100), this can be a particular problem in countries where the ISP traffic are randomly censored causing issues with connectivity issues.

Basically, if you can open the game but connect to the server, it usually indicate some ports being blocked by either your PC, router, or your ISP policy.
admin
Site Admin

Postby kathellen9 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:48 pm

i have tried both of these things, this cannot be it. Dream World works fine so why wouldn't Time World????? still getting error message, firewall turned off
kathellen9

Postby admin » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:21 am

kathellen9 wrote:i have tried both of these things, this cannot be it. Dream World works fine so why wouldn't Time World????? still getting error message, firewall turned off

Because Dream World uses web ports (80/443) to connect to the server (except for chat), while Time World uses TCP ports for most of game communication. They are built using different technologies each with there own advantages.
admin
Site Admin

Postby kathellen9 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:01 am

since i have been playing this game for 8 years and i was in the midst of hitting a pillar when it happened, i know it is nothing i have done. According to the bug reports, this has happened to other people besides me. for some reason you have blocked me or someone else has so FIX IT PLEASE
kathellen9

Postby admin » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:15 am

We actually do not have any blocks setup on the Facebook Time World server. If your were blocked, you won't even be able to view the loading screen with the 6100 blocked port message. You can try using a free VPN service that reroutes your TCP ports to see that allows you to connect to the game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby kathellen9 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:17 am

I did this with SurfEasy, it did not work, i called their support team and they stated "The developers at the games are BLOCKING ACCESS THRU VPNs" so FIX IT ALREADY
kathellen9

Postby DeadPool83 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:54 pm

wow, i had this problem once before but it lasted only about 1 day and i got it fixed by updating flash player/deleting browser history, and restarting computer.
if this is not working for you and you tried what admin suggested, then WTF!?

If you use Chrome, try IE, if you tried both then try with Firefox.
if it works with other browser then try reset settings to default on your usual browser...

if still not work check for windows updates, browser updates, anti-virus/firewall updates...

I hope you can get back on soon, we need you Kathy !!
DeadPool83

Postby DeadPool83 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:37 pm

(G)[Kathy] Logout!
(G)[Kathy] Login!
(G)[Kathy] Logout!
(G)[Kathy] Login!

maybe to help you troubleshoot the problem playmage, it always says this when she tries to get online.
Starts with Logout before saying Login, and ends with Login instead of Logout.
it is reversed for some reason; i think problem is not on her side but with server somehow...
DeadPool83

Next

Return to Bug Reports