Summoner battle freezing & auto button not registering

Summoner battle freezing & auto button not registering

Postby Misty » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:03 am

Sometimes when I enter a summoner battle, it won't register that I've pressed the auto button (turns orange but doesn't activate). I also get this weird lag where it will show everyone's heroes being summoned and 1 or 2 of the summoner's army members but they will just stand there and not move. I am not able to play any cards or click anything except surrender and auto/manual (surrender will register; auto/manual will not). If I stay and wait for the battle to be over, the win/lose window will pop up, and I am able to select a drawing if applicable. Another member in my group earlier was having the same troubles.
Misty

Re: Summoner battle freezing & auto button not registering

Postby Thomas » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:45 pm

The Auto button does work. The problem is that you are lagged up, on everyone elses screen(From what I have experianced) you are still playing like normal. Ive seen this twice so far. You don't get to see the battle or how it pans out, But you still get the reward at the end if you win lols.
Thomas

Postby Zhao » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:54 pm

I am experienced freezing battle once, just wait, it will work again (around 1 mins waiting).
edit : i also experienced to be disconnected while doing the battle.

Example video, 2 players was using auto, the other 2 did not, all freezing at some point.
Zhao

Postby Zhao » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Dev need to fix this freezing issue >.<
Really annoying and waste of time if we re losing in the end of battle because of freeze. :(
Zhao

Postby Misty » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 am

I'm not sure if this is due to today's update, but I am no longer able to participate in any War of Heroes battles without experiencing the lag issue. I was previously able to fix it by clearing cookies/cache then refreshing, but now it is no longer working properly at all. I tried reinstalling flash and restarting my computer. The problem occurs in pirate battles and summoner raids.
Misty

Return to Bug Reports