Arena...why bother..

Arena...why bother..

Postby Fatkittybaron » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 pm

3 timez in a row i pull the zame perzon..who iz MUCH MUCH ztronger...no fun in a fight with zomeone who haz more the 15 cardz more then u everytime u play..:D

Iz thiz a bug? :D

God knowz i wont be playing arena at thiz rate,no point.
Fatkittybaron

Re: Arena...why bother..

Postby Fatkittybaron » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Alzo itz zo ztupid that people with 35 or more cardz can be in the zame area az onez with zay..20 cardz..:D Developerz ,didnt u think thiz out at all?

Alzo ,if u get dizconnected,itz a auto loze?

AND ...

U get or loze 10 pointz reguardlezz of who u fight?

God,thiz iz the mozt non thought though thing i have ever zeen!

Not to mention, the repeated zame perzon time and time and time again in a row..:D it doeznt zeem fair to the lower level of the people fighting if they keep pulling the zame perzon ..

Ooo and forget about the group battle thing.....twice tried to do a 3 on 3...waited...waited....waited....and waited till we finally gave up ...no way of telling if there are otherz u can even fight...:D

To me thiz waz a empic FAIL :D Zure az hell not zpending any money for awhile ....waz going to but not after zeeing thiz..wow.......all one had to do iz think about thiz,i under ztand bugz and trail and error,but come on...
Fatkittybaron

Postby Zhao » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 am

All players trying to be number one, Baron. The prize is only one, do you think its fair to let people who's not the strongest to got 1st place ?
Money always win, that's for sure.
Wait till the last day, many people will trying to get the prize for all arena PvP :)
Zhao

Postby Talon Lake » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:54 am

Problem with this is until you get stronger you don't even have a chance to rank unless you, by luck, beat other weaker players that come along. =P
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Thanh-Loan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 pm

the new system in the arena is not any better. I hit and win and get two points and when i lose i lose 15-18 each time i lose. Makes me wonder what i am doing all these fights for. Please change it back so the win and lose in a battle is more balanced in points thanks.
Thanh-Loan

Postby admin » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:06 am

We will reduce the gap calculation in the next update so fighting lower won't carry such heavy penalty. In the meantime, you can try cancel the auto-match process if it goes over 1 minute to prevent fighting players that is more than 100 points less or greater than your score.
admin
Site Admin

Postby vuduman78 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:25 am

Changing fight calculation mid tournament is REALLY bad form. I know this week with it not being in place at the start of the week, those people who got an eager start and worked hard before the first change got really high, and then the change was implemented and the top five or six spots couldn't change position at all really. When we played we stood to gain no points, and stood to lose an unreasonable amount. Due to the rather luck heavy nature of this game that made for an impossibility of mobility and gave the person who happened to be at the top when you implemented the change the guaranteed first position. Very bad form indeed, I hope if you need to do changes to the calculations in the future, you will do it between tournaments.
vuduman78

Postby BlackAughisky » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:45 am

The problem with the arena is that nobody is ever in the 2v2 or 3v3. I can wait for hours and never see a single other team. It's a big waste of time. Why not create an AI/CPU team that can fight us if nobody is in arena. It's not fair that I can't get a single fight in 2v2 or 3v3. Unless my own galaxy will fight me, there is no way for me to qualify for any prizes. Also, it's not fair that lower power/deck players get matched up with higher power/deck players. Is there any way to make it so you get someone about equal strength?
BlackAughisky

Postby Darth » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:39 pm

BlackAughisky wrote: Is there any way to make it so you get someone about equal strength?

the game 1st tries to match you up to some one close to your deck power, after a minute or 2 to will look for some one above or below your deck power. It you go into the arena when there is only 1 other person you will be matched to them right away.

you also have to take into factor is some players also remove cards form there deck just for the arena thus lower there power factor (the deck power) but making there deck even stronger (harder to beat)
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Shock » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Darth wrote: the game 1st tries to match you up to some one close to your deck power, after a minute or 2 to will look for some one above or below your deck power. It you go into the arena when there is only 1 other person you will be matched to them right away.

It's not based so much around deck strength, if you look under the help section it states that the matching system is based around score, not deck strength. So an example is if you are playing your first match in the tournament, your score is at the start value of 1000, it will look for a player with a score between 900-1100 (100either side). Then after 1 minute it will look for anyone trying to find a match.
Shock

Next

Return to Bug Reports