pillar bug

pillar bug

Postby Thanh-Loan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:33 am

We jumped after taking down a pillar but we are not getting the pillar but we did not get the hit point increase from switching. Is this something new or is it bugged? Please address this as soon as you can. Thanks for your time, and attention to the matter.
Thanh-Loan

Re: pillar bug

Postby admin » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:04 am

Sorry for the late reply. I think you meant you got the pillar but no hit point increase. When switching pillar, there is no "hit point increase" guaranteed, instead there is actually a possible penalty to prevent galaxies jumping between pillars to survive. Your galaxy's new pillar ore is the lower amount regular starting value (50M) and your previous pillar HP + 10M. (eg Minimum(50M, previous pillar HP + 10M)). So unless your pillar was below 40M HP, it may actually see a decrease in HP. If it was below 40M HP however, please let me know. (Eg. if your previous pillar had 25M HP and you occupy another one, it should become 35M HP).
admin
Site Admin

Re: pillar bug

Postby Thanh-Loan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:26 am

when we switched it stayed 25mil but that has been a while ago so i guess it does not matter now lol. ty for the repy.
Thanh-Loan

Return to Bug Reports