Any news on the new update?

Any news on the new update?

Postby Dark2Elf » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:55 am

When do you plan to start the next update?
Dark2Elf

Re: Any news on the new update?

Postby Darkonne » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:06 am

The longest it ever took between expansions was 7 months. It has now been 11 months. As far as I know, the Hero Spirit game has been requested to have keyboard accessibility, and not just be mouse driven. I requested it, as well as multiple others, last year some time after it came out, because I cannot play it. I was told my request would be forwarded.
Re: Hero spirits and Enhance
Sent: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:56 am
by admin

Hi Darkonne,

I don't believe there is one available, but I will forward your request to the dev team to add one in the future.

Best,
Admin / Playmage Support

Hero spirits and Enhance
Sent: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:15 pm
by Darkonne

I haven't really done much with the Hero spirits since its beginnings. That's not to say that I don't appreciate it. It is more along the fact that I have had an fractured wrist on my primary hand since January 2015. You have had shortcut keys in Time World for a long time, however I have tried finding shortcut keys for the Hero spirits tab, Enhance tab and especially the the white to gold hero spirits 'whack-a-mole' to no avail. Can you please tell me what the shortcut keys are for it? Or did you not put them in, and if not will you ever put them in?

I can only hope that this is the reason for the delay for the new expansion.
Darkonne

Postby Dark2Elf » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:18 am

I doubt it, adding keyboard shortcuts would be very simple. Maybe they are waiting till someone kills the last boss?
(I can offer a spirit clicking service :p )
Dark2Elf

Postby admin » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:33 pm

We are looking at providing a keyboard shortcut for crafting spirits as an update in the near future, instead waiting for the next expansion which is still not scheduled yet.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Piotrek » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:42 pm

No updates, no players. If someone think that more war (missions) is enough to get players then he should login to game and look how players leave game thanks to "nothing" for new players and no ads for game. I wasnt playing almost 4 months and nothing change. Still thinking about play it. It's boring becouse of nothing to do. Nobody look, ok maybe someone look on "General Discussions > Next Update Suggestions" but nothing changing. So for what is that topic? You should delete it!!! Add Keyboard shortcut take so much time? So, for new patch only unbroken will be waiting. Already everyone who want play this game are waiting almost 1 year, so propably soon that people will be just a half. And no! I wont be inviting people for game where is more multiaccounts than real players...
Piotrek

Postby Dark2Elf » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Can you enable multiple gold heroes?
Dark2Elf

Postby admin » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:45 am

We added a shortcut key for crafting hero spirit now, as well as a alternative method to speed-level spirit by paying Gold to a level trainer just like leveling heroes. See info here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15651

Sorry we can't allow more than 1 Golden hero but you can use extra Golden crystals to make Golden Hero Spirits.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Guilherme » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:43 am

there have been 2 months since last reply, so
Any news on the new update/expansion?
New items? New Equipments? 12k~20k coupon Enhance book?
Guilherme

Return to Questions