Skill Card Set. Can you Re-send mine?

Re: Skill Card Set. Can you Re-send mine?

Postby izzylizzy1992 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:19 pm

I don't know if I have the skill cards or not, but whan I try to battle, It tells me that I need at least three skill cards, and to check my mail for them. Can you resend my skill card set mail?
Right now, my game name is Lizbeth, and I am in G152 MarvelUniverse. Thanks.
izzylizzy1992
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:04 am

Re: Skill Card Set. Can you Re-send mine?

Postby admin » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:47 am

izzylizzy1992 wrote:I don't know if I have the skill cards or not, but whan I try to battle, It tells me that I need at least three skill cards, and to check my mail for them. Can you resend my skill card set mail?
Right now, my game name is Lizbeth, and I am in G152 MarvelUniverse. Thanks.


Your WoH gift box will also be resent the next time you log into the game.
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3364
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Skill Card Set. Can you Re-send mine?

Postby warlord10327 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:23 pm

I cant find my skill cards ether my name is warlord10327
warlord10327
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Re: Skill Card Set. Can you Re-send mine?

Postby BobbieSox » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Just resumed playing Time World and another player told me I am missing some mail with some skill sets in them.
Any chance I can have these resent or any other updates I may have missed...I have resumed playing this past month after a hiatus of like 10.

In Game name is Robert
Galaxy is Xanadu

Thanks in advance Time World Genie :D
BobbieSox
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: Skill Card Set. Can you Re-send mine?

Postby admin » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:31 am

BobbieSox wrote:Just resumed playing Time World and another player told me I am missing some mail with some skill sets in them.
Any chance I can have these resent or any other updates I may have missed...I have resumed playing this past month after a hiatus of like 10.

In Game name is Robert
Galaxy is Xanadu

Thanks in advance Time World Genie :D


Your WoH gift box will also be resent the next time you log into the game.
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3364
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Skill Card Set. Can you Re-send mine?

Postby Jafaren » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:44 am

I need a skill card set as well could you send me one? Jafaren galaxcy noob.
Jafaren
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:37 am

Re: Skill Card Set. Can you Re-send mine?

Postby admin » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:37 am

Jafaren wrote:I need a skill card set as well could you send me one? Jafaren galaxcy noob.


Your WoH gift box will also be resent the next time you log into the game.
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3364
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Skill Card Set. Can you Re-send mine?

Postby Kanak » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:38 pm

can i have my WoH box please ? :) want to do some pirates.. ty
Kanak G 73
Kanak
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Previous

Return to Questions

cron