Chapter Gift Box, Disappointment

Chapter Gift Box, Disappointment

Postby Darkonne » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:51 am

I know the purpose of the Chapter Gift Boxes is for helping newer players catch up to others, but where I am, it is worthless.

Also, I feel slightly cheated after learning that people were getting a level 70 purple for completing Chapter 14, and all I got was a level 35 purple for completing Chapter 14, two days before the update.

If the Chapter 14 Gift Box is so great, why is the Chapter 15 Gift Box so worthless?
A VIP 7 day. A SpeedUp 24hr card. A, as in 1, purple crystal. And 9 million ore.

The 9 million ore might seem like a lot to newer players, but since you basically need a Grand Fortress for Chapter 15, it doesn't even cover the cost of a new upgrade for a building.

Can the Chapter 15 Gift Box be upgraded, or was it the intention to tick people off?
Darkonne

Re: Chapter Gift Box, Disappointment

Postby admin » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:21 pm

You get a random purple item (similar to royal box) as a reward for defeating the last boss available in the game, which is separate from chapter gift boxes.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Darkonne » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:24 pm

Ok, that answers the beating it early thing, but that wasn't my question.
Darkonne

Postby admin » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:03 am

Darkonne wrote:Ok, that answers the beating it early thing, but that wasn't my question.

Before fully answering your question, we need to clarify the context. I believe you are asking why Chapter 15 Gift Box (opened after beating 14) contains a royal box and Chapter 16 Gift Box (opened after beating 15) does not.

When the Chapter Gift Boxes came out, the Chapter 15 Gift Box actually had similar content (with less value) as Chapter 16 Gift Box. However, some players complained that they can no longer get the random Purple Gear for beating chapter 14 and chapter 14 does not even reward a new planet, so we removed 3 of the items original in the Chapter 15 Gift Box and replaced them with a Royal Box. Chapter 16 Gift Box will not be changed since Planet 7 is already a huge reward.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Talon Lake » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:25 am

Darkonne, its a royal box for beating ch 14, You recieved the same reward for beating it early but were unlucky and got a level 35 from the box, in the range of 35-70.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Return to Questions