time world starter pack

time world starter pack

Postby kieshmudva » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Can you resend me the time world starter pack. Every time I visit a friend and click on one of his blinking buildings (You encountered a group of pirates with deck strength of 840. Your Deck Strength:800. Enter combat?) and say ok. It then says (You need at least 3 skill cards to begin. Please check your mail for a gift package that contains 3 free skill cards and role equipments. I have no email with any cards in it. Thank You
kieshmudva

Re: time world starter pack

Postby admin » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:17 am

We have reset the gift package status for the time world account linked to your forum email, so it should receive the start pack again on the next login. Please provide your in-game-name and galaxy_id in the future for easier identification purposes.
admin
Site Admin

time world starter pack

Postby hellofaday634902 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:32 am

Can i get the starter pack resent so I can fight the pirates please?
hellofaday634902

Postby admin » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:39 am

We have reset the gift package status for the time world account linked to your forum email, so it should receive the start pack again on the next login. Please provide your in-game-name and galaxy_id in the future for easier identification purposes.
admin
Site Admin

Postby kartr » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:12 pm

hi i need the card starter pack please
kartr

time world starter pack

Postby kieshmudva » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:08 pm

I have a friend that needs the time world starter pack. She can't remember her login for the forum. Her game name is her shyanna. Her email is shyanna69@hotmail.com her game name for dream world is dreamwalker. Please let me know what we can do to help her get the starter pack for her. Thank you.
kieshmudva

Postby admin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:30 pm

admin
Site Admin

Postby shyanna601 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:03 pm

OK I still have not received the starter pack for my facebook account. If you sent it to the one linked to this email address I will never receive it. The email address that I use to login in to facebook is shyanna69@hotmail.com. I have an account with the forum linked to that email address but i cant remember the user name that I used to create that forum associated with that email address.
I can not remember my username for my original email, the email that I use to login into facebook.
If you can give me my original username for my other email address I will login in to the forum using that email address to request the starter pack.
My original email address is shyanna69@hotmail.com, this is also the email address thatI use to login into face book
Please I need your help in getting this starter pack so I can fight the pirates.
I'm in galaxy 234
Thank You in advance Shyanna
shyanna601

Postby admin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:35 pm

shyanna601 wrote:OK I still have not received the starter pack for my facebook account. If you sent it to the one linked to this email address I will never receive it. The email address that I use to login in to facebook is shyanna69@hotmail.com. I have an account with the forum linked to that email address but i cant remember the user name that I used to create that forum associated with that email address.
I can not remember my username for my original email, the email that I use to login into facebook.
If you can give me my original username for my other email address I will login in to the forum using that email address to request the starter pack.
My original email address is shyanna69@hotmail.com, this is also the email address thatI use to login into face book
Please I need your help in getting this starter pack so I can fight the pirates.
I'm in galaxy 234
Thank You in advance Shyanna

You already have the start pack cards but you disabled them from you deck. You just need to put them in your deck by going to the War of Hero menu and click on the to enable name.
admin
Site Admin

Postby shyanna601 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:06 am

Thank You so much for helping me figure this out. I feel kind of silly now, but thank you once again.
shyanna601

Return to Questions