New patch comming

New patch comming

Postby Piotrek » Thu May 29, 2014 6:17 pm

We heard that new patch is comming in June. Can we know something about new expansion?
Piotrek

Re: New patch comming

Postby Talon Lake » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:11 am

1 week later, now early june, Any information? =)
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby admin » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:34 am

The new expansion will include a new hero spirit system (equipable with bonus) and its crafting system, story chapter 17, the 8th planet, increase in building/tech/hero max levels, new WoH arena equipments, new Daily Missions (rewards resources), as well as tweaks to address various current game issues (fighters will likely get nerfed further). As for the release date, we are still hoping to get it done by end of June, but currently it looks like the release might be delayed into July. I will post an announcement with a more firm date when it’s available.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Talon Lake » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:20 am

"new Daily Missions (rewards resources)" This'll be nice =D
Can I request that the current daily missions get a moderate increase in resources as your chapters go up too? I know it's just an added extra, but the resources I get for the 3 pvp fights daily is worth 1/3rd of any one of the fights while in Chapter 15.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Gizmet » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:34 am

Something I just thought of:
it would be great if there was a "galaxy recruiting" board as a separate tab in the galaxy message board or with it's own icon, that could only be posted on by galaxy leaders or vices to help newer players with finding an active galaxy to join. Sort of a shame I just thought of it, though. 'Cause-ing. clearly wouldn't be enough time to put it in with this update. But maybe for the next one...
Also, I really agree with Talon about increasing daily rewards. With PvP being the only way to get a decent amount of resources, there's a lot of farming which I imagine quickly becomes discouraging to newer players who didn't realize how much they would need to be geared towards PvP just to avoid taking too many losses from that farming. And then find they advance soooo much slower because PvP quickly becomes the only way to keep building continuously and they haven't set up their heroes in a way that's conducive to PvP. More non-PvP ways to acquire resources would at least allow non-PvPer's to keep a closer pace of resource accumulation, even if it doesn't cut down on farming.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby Dark2Elf » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:25 am

Any news?
Dark2Elf

Postby pmsupport » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:03 am

Hi all, the current target release date for the expansion is July 9th. More details of the expansion content will be posted when the expansion is released.

Enjoy playing Time World!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Questions