Limited Hero Spirit Spots

Limited Hero Spirit Spots

Postby Darkonne » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Why is there a limit on Hero Spirit spots for upgrading your current Hero Spirits? It also seems to have a lessening effect on the number of spots available, as the more Hero Spirits that you have. At current, I have 31 Heroes with each having a Hero Spirit. When I select to have more for upgrading purposes, I can clear the history twice and get almost halfway on the third, showing about 2 & 1/3 pages on the enhance page or 3 pages & 6 slots on the Hero Spirits Backpack. Was there a limited cache built in, which gets smaller and smaller with the more golds and purples you have? Because it is getting annoying already with no visual representation as to why it is this way.
Darkonne

Re: Limited Hero Spirit Spots

Postby Relevant Wing » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Good question Im actually wondering the same thing, 34 heros with all purple or golds now and space does seem to run out quick, would be nice if it gave more spaces considering how many you have to buy.
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Re: Limited Hero Spirit Spots

Postby admin » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:40 am

Each player is limited to 100 stored hero spirit for data/space reasons. It's similar to inventory space, but we don't sell hero spirit space extensions as players won't likely need to purchase more space with a 100 capacity (but may need to switch to enhance screen more often).
admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions