Higher Level Build Times

Higher Level Build Times

Postby Darkonne » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:26 am

The build times for the higher level buildings are getting more than excessive. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe I have the best build hero on the Facebook server. With a Build Stat of 1576 and an Engineer Skill Level 10, my build time for Control Center Level 51 is 37 days 12 hours. Adding to the fact that each level is progressively longer, getting my Control Center to Level 55 will take until October at the earliest, and that is without building any other type of building during that time frame. The average best builders amongst experienced players have their Build Stat around 1200, which would make the build for Control Center Level 51 closer to two months. Something needs to be adjusted because these times are getting beyond excessive. It should not have to take a year and a half to get a Control Center, Shipyard and Laboratory only 5 levels, however by my calculations, it will take at least that long.

So, by the time Chapter 19 comes out, we'll be facing Level 60 Techs, correct? So by that time it will take 2+ years just to get the Control Center and Laboratory 5 Levels? Just by playing those times out, by the time Chapter 21 and the 10th planet becomes available, build times needed to get your Tech Levels even somewhat close to what will be needed without any changes.......... will be close to a decade from now?

The higher level build times are excessive. There needs to be a change.
Darkonne

Re: Higher Level Build Times

Postby admin » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:10 pm

We don't increase building/tech cap every expansion actually, and it's been over a year since the last increase. While it does feel requiring a long time, we expect good portion of the top players will actually get most of their key buildings upgraded to cap before we increase max building level cap again.
admin
Site Admin

Postby snowus » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Admin:
We don't increase building/tech cap every expansion actually, and it's been over a year since the last increase. While it does feel requiring a long time, we expect good portion of the top players will actually get most of their key buildings upgraded to cap before we increase max building level cap again.

In Kong possibly in TW not a chance.
snowus

Postby Darkonne » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:45 pm

Before this last building/tech increase, almost no one on the Facebook server got anywhere close to reaching the last 'Cap'. Having the best builder on FB, I was able to get my Control Center and Shipyard to 50 on one planet and that was all. About this:
we expect good portion of the top players will actually get most of their key buildings upgraded to cap before we increase max building level cap again

I hope you realize that this only happens on the 'Kong' server and not the Facebook server. I am well aware that on the 'Kong' server, when the 'Grand Fortress' was made available in the Manifesto Expansion, that some of them had it within two days. Meaning: they spent enough gold on '24 hour cards' to get their Control Center and Shipyard to Level 41, approximating at $200 to $300, for a ship. Also, when the End of Time Expansion came out there was a maxed out hero spirit in less than a week on the 'Kong' server, however it took about 3 months before the 1st person got it on the Facebook server. This is the Facebook Server Forum for Time World. Please don't confuse it with the 'Kong' server.

I understand that my calculations were based upon if there were building/tech upgrades on every expansion. I did that on purpose. Even so, there still needs to be a change on the way things currently are. For example, what about my suggestion for increased help times for higher level buildings and techs? Something needs to be done. Don't give us a 'Kong' answer.
Darkonne

Postby craig1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Just started my first CC50 today and it will take 42 Days. You state there is time to get most of your buildings maxed before the next update, well I have no lv50 due to long build time and I'm second in building rank.
craig1

Return to Questions