Need help please Admin or anybody!

Need help please Admin or anybody!

Postby Excellector » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:58 am

Hello,
I recently tried to log into Time World and I keep getting the same window pop up that says, "Page not found." When I try to log into Playmage, by using Facebook credentials, It says, "An error occurred with Time World. Please try again later." I did some research and found out that this screen can be due to a suspension or ban. I also went on to read that a suspension or ban will be sent by e-mail to notify the player. I never received this email so I assume that I may be experiencing computer problems. Please help me! Am I in fact banned/suspended? If so, for how long? Please help! My name is Brendan Granata and my email associated with the account is bgranata@aum.edu, and my character name is Excellector, leader of galaxy 48- Kings Field. I really enjoy this game and really wish that I may be able to play it again! Another person who seems to be having the same problem is Carolmae (that is her character name). If you could confirm what the problem is I would be very greatful! Please help confirm the problem and help me get back to playing this awesome game! You may reach me anytime at bgranata@aum.edu. Thank you very much for your time!
Thanks,
Brendan Granata
Excellector
Excellector

Re: Need help please Admin or anybody!

Postby admin » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:57 am

Both of your account and Carolmae account has been placed under a minimum 2 week suspension for using excessive vulgar and explicit language in chat. You may contact me via private message on or after September 7th to request a lift of suspension (messages sent prior to that will be ignored).
admin
Site Admin

Re: Need help please Admin or anybody!

Postby Excellector » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:32 am

Okay I understand. Thank you VERY much for telling me this. I am grateful that you told me and will do as you suggested and request a lift of suspension on or after September 7th. Thank you again for being so helpful.
Brendan Granata
Excellector

Return to Questions