Hopeful for a new expansion

Hopeful for a new expansion

Postby Korwyn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:45 pm

I posted this response on darkelfs post nearly a week ago. Since I didn't get a response I am posting the question here instead. I was responding to the devs saying that the game was receiving a couple hundred logins a day. Response is as follows:

The couple hundred players logging into game must be a combination of facebook and kongregate players. It has been over 3 years since the last expansion (and a mini expansion at that). Is there a time frame on any new expansions? And if there is I hope it helps beginner players advance more quickly because it would be nice to have more daily players.

Thanks.
Korwyn

Korwyn

Re: Hopeful for a new expansion

Postby admin » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:35 am

Hello Korwyn,

Actually, the last update was more recent on February 24 of last year, though the announcement notes weren't left on this forum by accident. You can see it here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/12-kon ... s-12460839

We had plans for another update toward end of this year, but there may not be enough resources for a full expansion. However, we may still be able to release an update that includes planet 10 and new building / skill / hero / item levels, assuming there is interest in an update that has no new story chapter.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Korwyn » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:59 am

Thank you for the response. I would be ok with getting a planet 10 without a story line. It would also be nice to throw in something for new players too. I will try to spread the word and see what others think.
Korwyn

Postby snowus » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:38 pm

I think any of us would be very happy with anything that new that PM could do.
Thanks for the Post Korwyn.
snowus

Postby Korwyn » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:32 am

New mini patch came out tonight! I like everything except I feel there should be a way to get to p10 without bidding on pieces. Being able to get them from an extremely difficult raid or boss would be helpful I think. Thanks again!
Korwyn

Postby snowus » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:16 pm

As much as well appreciate the New Expansion that have been put into place by PM.
Obtaining PL10 is damn near impossible for even players that have been playing this game consistently for over 8 yrs.
To spend a Total of over 15B to gain PL10 is just plain and simple not feasible to any of us.
I doubt any Kong Member has anywhere close to that amount of Resources so spend for a PL10 even if they Traded all their remaining Resources in.
IB x 5 maybe a few could get a PL10 3B x 5 is a long shot at best.

Thanks for the New Expansion :mrgreen:
Just my .02$
Snow
snowus

Postby admin » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:50 pm

There are couple dozens of players with enough resources that can exchange to over 15B coins in the game, as they probably have been farming resources for a while. We don't intended for everyone (including player who started at the beginning) to be able to purchase all P10 pieces right away at the start of the expansion - as it's the ultimate stretch goal for the game.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions